La Liga | Round 34: FC Barcelona - RCD Mallorca 1-0

xXKonan

FRsMoU4XwAAEFl6

KingLeo10

Xavi is back to being annoying by refusing to bench Busquets.

Such a vicious cycle at this club. We won't move on from these washed up vets unless they literally die on the field.

And even then, the folks at the helm would try to reanimate them.

Fully expect Roberto to be a RB mainstay next season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's the Catalan tax.

Busi would have been moved out already if he was from Cordoba or something. At the very least I bet the club would have signed his replacement like Coutinho was supposed to be Iniesta's replacement :lol:

Bobo32

A polish 13 yo guy I have my eyes on... We'll probably have to wait a couple of years for him though!

Dembele with his first minutes on the bench in a while, could only improve the team here. Depay is not a good player either, and seems to be a bit better coming from the bench, but I still think it's an improvement, and I believe Barcelona will win very clearly tonight.

FinBarcelonafan

Xavi is back to being annoying by refusing to bench Busquets.

Such a vicious cycle at this club. We won't move on from these washed up vets unless they literally die on the field.

And even then, the folks at the helm would try to reanimate them.

Fully expect Roberto to be a RB mainstay next season.

I agree. I wish Alba, Busi, Pique and Stegen era would be finished but just when you think it's over, they pull you back in..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A polish 13 yo guy I have my eyes on... We'll probably have to wait a couple of years for him though!

Dembele with his first minutes on the bench in a while, could only improve the team here. Depay is not a good player either, and seems to be a bit better coming from the bench, but I still think it's an improvement, and I believe Barcelona will win very clearly tonight.

fetchimage

Home of Barca Fans