La Liga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Granada 1-2

JamDav1982

The morale is probably at an all time low within the squad as well. Imagine being hyped to win the league and then you lose against fucking Granada at home bruh.

Or they actually prefer not being favs and play better next couple.

Could go either way.

No one from coach to players looked like could handle pressure the moment game did not look like easy victory.

Givenchy

Many players in our team are mentally done at Barca; the bottle jobs and humiliations have taken their toll, some of these players have won all there is to win on the biggest of stages but now? they quiver at the slightest pressure. Madrid aren't much better in terms of players but their mentality is a cut above ours for sure, still in the CL while we get steamrolled 4 seasons on the trot, they'll probably win another CL before we do also

imagine next season we are doing okay, still in the CL.. and we come up against Bayern :lol: some of these players might actually shit their shorts

JerseyAddict

I wanna cry
What a disaster
After catching up entire league we end up spilling it all vs fuckin Granada AT HOME

Fucking S Roberto experiments etc. Etc.

Omg ... What on Earth... Disaster...
To watch Real taking LL or CL after we could have got a Double and lost vs Granada????

Richard.H

I wanna cry
What a disaster
After catching up entire league we end up spilling it all vs fuckin Granada AT HOME

Fucking S Roberto experiments etc. Etc.

Omg ... What on Earth... Disaster...
To watch Real taking LL or CL after we could have got a Double and lost vs Granada????

It’s been a crazy strange season, let’s wait and see how both ATM and RM do too. We have lost our momentum though that’s for sure. If both RM and ATM go undefeated then fair play

JamDav1982

After Granada goals he just put the head down. I think he was shocked what his teammates pulled again.

Man was in utter shock.

If that is his attitude then that is awful as he also missed chance to go 2-0 up and was not doing much to win game in second half if looking to point fingers.

Porque

Xavi said in an interview today (or yday) that Messi wanted to leave back in 2013.

Think about it, with that mentality of always wanting to leave but not putting through with it, the mental problems are maybe mostly stemming from him. Great when everything is going right, but when they start to go against us, mentality checks out and wants to call his momma.With the rest of the players following suit and trying to call Messi momma for him.

FC B

Imo Barca needs a change in style and philosophy of play, needs a manager who can implement new ideas/ways of playing/tactical variation, this boring usless give the ball to me - give it back to you till death no matter the score, opponent, tactical setup they have simply don't work anymore for years now especially with the set of players Barca has today and whilst every fucking manager nowadays knows precisely what he has to do to counter and make it difficult to this type of old predictable and one dimensional type of play.
Total rebuilding time but from scratch, from the style of play, from zero, from modern contemporary football, not from old romantic fantastic history this club once had.
Surely easier said than done but imo that's the best path to follow for this club not since now but since years ago.

Last edited:

cro-man

We just dont score enough not early enough to finish the game off. The whole game I thought score or they will score and they did and they scored another one. Thats how football works . Also its rediculous how we loose against those small teams. I am shocked really shocked how we giftet this game away and most likely la liga with it.

Home of Barca Fans