La Liga | Round 32: FC Barcelona - Cadiz (0-1)

JerseyAddict

nah fam , these last 5 years or so have been absolutely brutal as a Barca fan , seeing so many people taking a break doesn't surprise me and is totally understandable.

After Roma match everything went to hell in Europe with Anfield and Bayern and Eintracht as last nails ...

Kul_z

Barca cant play like shit and win throphies. We just dont know that. With xaviball we are seeing the glimpses of beautifull football, with smart investments we could be well on the path to be competitive on all fronts. We, as the fans need to be united, at least for xavi, he deserves it. It was brutal, but warriors arent made on fields of flowers and eternal sunshine. Those youngsters we have would become monsters at first smell of throphy. Xaviball or death!

soul24rage

Cadiz feels like another Levante for me, which is not good news.

Hopefully, we can re-focus and win the game.

Blinkfloyd

Might be a good time to give reserves a run. If things are bad Xavi can bring in subs 2nd half.

Ferran - Luuk - Adama

Gavi - Nico - FDJ

Alba - Eric- Lenglet - Dest.

We don't have other options other than this lineup. Else we run risk of overplaying and injuries. We need players fully rested for last few games.
These will be last few chances for Nico/Eric.

I actually think Luuk is a good player to have as a backup striker/plan b. He is clutch, scores headers, can help in breaking buses next season.

Porque

After the Real result I am expecting a lacklustre and poor result.

But alas, the goal posts have changed. As per the SuperCopa leaks, the priority is now to come 2nd and qualify for that 8m in Saudi Arabia!

xXKonan

FQpNdpIWUAYv_F_

Blinkfloyd

Let?s go folks. Time to win this. We have the quality to overcome Cadiz with that lineup.
This is a great opportunity for Gavi to show up in last few games.

Home of Barca Fans