La Liga | Round 25: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 0-2

sikkboy

Some strange takes so far. Playing with way more intensity/pressure than the vast majority of games this season. Don't really have a bad word to say about any of the players. Even ter Stegen can be frgiven with that wtf! moment.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Wait Barcelona suddenly know how to do good high pressure, when did they learn that? Why couldn't they do that from the start of the season 🤔😒

pregra

It helps that Sevilla has absolutely no threat in behind. De Jong is a snail, Munir not that fast and Papu comes short every time

Bobo32

Sevilla looks to be taking over, Barcelona need to control the ball better. Or score on another counter.

Bobo32

Koeman needs to change something. Sevilla has changed formation and they put some pressure.

Barcelona changed as well, good. But I think mentally they are losing right now. Just the way Ter Stegen smashed the goal kick up... I think they are a bit nervous. I think a goal is needed pretty soon, a shame Dest hit the post.

Bobo32

Fucking great from first Lenglet in the calm way he found Alba, and then Alba with the nutmeg. Perfect action, a shame Dembele + Messi couldn't score on it as well

JerseyAddict

Barcelona changed as well, good. But I think mentally they are losing right now. Just the way Ter Stegen smashed the goal kick up... I think they are a bit nervous. I think a goal is needed pretty soon, a shame Dest hit the post.

Dest hits the post. Messi smashes in the 30th row...
1 1 is written on the wall

Bobo32

Dest hits the post. Messi smashes in the 30th row...
1 1 is written on the wall

Yeah, and I'd prefer not to put in a technically limited CB returning from injury, but instead someone who can help the team keep the ball.
Well I guess they're looking to defend for 25min, let's see how it goes.

JerseyAddict

Yeah, and I'd prefer not to put in a technically limited CB returning from injury, but instead someone who can help the team keep the ball.
Well I guess they're looking to defend for 25min, let's see how it goes.

I would even try with Puiq.. to keep the ball a little.

Bobo32

Another moment in the game right now where they need to show calmness and daring, need to play through the press and keep the ball for a bit.

Ter Stegen + Busquets + Messi did just that, after a nervous back pass from Araujo... Then De Jong lost the ball

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans