La Liga | Round 22: Betis - FC Barcelona 2-3

cro-man

Pjanic now is a clone of Busi, with a better shot but lower football IQ. When you are that bad physically its almost impossible to be a factor. I havent had a run in a couple of years but would back myself to match them in a sprint.

The truth is that no matter how bad busi is pjanic is worse. Its like comparing messi with braithwaite. Thats how shit pjanic is

Bobo32

As for the goal - it's easy to blame Busquets and laugh about the raised hand, but he raised it after the damage was already done.
Did not look at it too closely, but I'd say it is a problem with Lenglet, Alba, and De Jong as well. Maybe Mingueza as well, but he was maybe too far away from the start. But Busquets should never be the one following the first run in the box.

serghei

Araujo is almost surely out for PSG.

Umtiti - Lenglet coming. We got this. At least they will understand what PSG players will say to themselves. Sort of. :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
At least Braithwaite is off. Never want to see him play for this team again. Imagine that we paid 10M+++ for that useless clown.

Gnidrologist

Can't play two half dead grandpas in the middle. Some fickle people again are shitting on Puig for not doing fuck all, but ignore disaster that are those two. Midfield is congested centrally and there is no width or movement. Donkeys in attack don't help either, of course, but it's clear we can't play without DeJong in mid and Pjanic shouldn't be anywhere near this team ever.

Bobo32

Braithwaite - Pedri is probably a better sub than Messi immediately. Pretty good by Koeman here again. Let's hope Messi gets in after 5-10 or something

Home of Barca Fans