La Liga | Round 22: Alaves - FC Barcelona 0-1

Nazario1985

We need everything tbh :lol:

Just missing a new LW/RW, CF, DM, CB, LB, RB and we should have a decent team. Easy :coffee:

This means we are missing a coach..

Stop this non sense like every player we had/have is bad .

Can outplay Alaves with a squad that cost 100 times more than their whole club ? Automatic Xavi reponsability

MTL_Barca

This means we are missing a coach..

Stop this non sense like every player we had/have is bad .

Can outplay Alaves with a squad that cost 100 times more than their whole club ? Automatic Xavi reponsability

Say about Xavi what you want but i mean look at the team :lol: Abde, Luuk, Jutgla, the oldies etc it's tragic.

Barcilliant

Replace those fucking geriatrics with the youngsters and I guarantee we will be better. That a start.
Also have a proper plan. What is Xavis plan?

Nazario1985

Say about Xavi what you want but i mean look at the team :lol: Abde, Luuk, Jutgla, the oldies etc it's tragic.

A shit load of players same issue; like more than 40 players in recent years..
Every one of them is bad ?

As i said, if you can't beat the worst team in LL with a squad that cost 10 times the Alaves club of football, then it's a you problem

pregra

Like watching Mallorca-Osasuna on a monday night. Shite and boring from minute one. In all seriousness; do we have a single player among the best 100 itw at the moment?

Gari

Xavi needs to realize that there are no world levels of players. There is a disassembled team that fights outsiders. Start by building some kind of base and start building a new team from it. We have seen such matches for several years. Repetition is not the way to success , exactly.

Home of Barca Fans