La Liga | Round 20: Elche - FC Barcelona 0-2

fergus90

Wijnaldum next season is irrelevant to the point being made. Could well arrive at Barca this summer.

Well when Koeman arrvied there was hope of him being able to get Garcia, Wijnaldum and Depay as all were in the last year of their contracts and generate some money from sales, of course that never happened.

To me I think we are going to try and execute the plan for last summer this summer now minimal to no transfer fee will be involved. That's assuming president-elect keeps Koeman of course.

JamDav1982

Well when Koeman arrvied there was hope of him being able to get Garcia, Wijnaldum and Depay as all were in the last year of their contracts and generate some money from sales, of course that never happened.

To me I think we are going to try and execute the plan for last summer this summer now minimal to no transfer fee will be involved. That's assuming president-elect keeps Koeman of course.

Dont think there was ever the likelyhood of Wijnaldum or pushed for last summer.

Again different point about what will try to do this summer as opposed to last summer.

Gari

EsgIS7yW8AELEQI

bench:Neto, Arnau Tenas, Dest, Pjanic, Riqui Puig, Lenglet, Trincao, Matheus, Junior y Konrad

Last edited:

Neeraj

Dest on the bench but still not starting. I'm guessing he's back from injury and will see some minutes this game.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Can’t wait to see Busi against PSG after playing almost every minute in the league. I mean, it’s already a disaster waiting to happen without that taken into consideration.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Can’t wait to see Busi against PSG after playing almost every minute in the league. I mean, it’s already a disaster waiting to happen without that taken into consideration.

CL is out of the question this season, that's clear. La Liga/Copa are priorities. PSG are poor this season as well, doubt it will be a trashing, probably a very close tie. Pjanic can't really play CDM given that De Jong plays higher up the pitch these days.

Vilarrubi

Ready for these jinxes......

Elche haven't won any of their last twelve La Liga games. [via @LluisFlaquer]

Elche haven't scored against Barcelona since 1978 and they haven't beaten Barca since 1974.

In the last 10 matches, Barca have managed 8 wins and 2 goalless draws, outscoring Elche by an aggregate score of 31-0.

BusiTheKing

Would much rather see

Konrad - Griezmann - Dembele

than this.

Neither Braithwaite or Griezmann can create anything out wide.

JamDav1982

Still getting 8/1 from bookies on FDJ to score anytime.

Been getting in box regularly and always getting decent chances.

Home of Barca Fans