La Liga Round 19: Betis - FC Barcelona 1-2

kattanib

Dude pipe down

15 and more of these 50 pts are from games like Girona, Getafe, where we don't deserve anything more than a goalless draw
Wake up!
You know that we have already played all 19 games right? We have played all the teams lol

Birdy

You know that we have already played all 19 games right? We have played all the teams lol

So? Off topic

I am saying the 50 pts do not reflect our real level
50 pts after 19 games are Pep 08-12 tier of points, but the football LOL can't even put in the same sentence with Pep's football

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The league is terrible though.

It really isn't. It's much more defensive compared to Pep days, Birdy says Liverpool/Bayern would have defeated prime Barca with their gegenpressing but fails to give credit to weaker modern teams that are much more physically and tactically organized.

JamDav1982

League is far worse than in Peps days and even what it was 5/6 years ago.

But not any worse than last year when Barca were 2nd.

Birdy

It really isn't. It's much more defensive compared to Pep days, Birdy says Liverpool/Bayern would have defeated prime Barca with their gegenpressing but fails to give credit to weaker modern teams that are much more physically and tactically organized.

I absolutely don't
I give them the credit they deserve

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thought Betis fans were shite this game. Normally they are more passionate. Seemed to only react to fouls

Commented on that too in the chat. Great support is about cheering your team on, I barely heard that.
:shrug:
Very vocal when whining about ref decisions or fouls though but those are nervous poodles bitching.

Speaking of ref, props to Ricardo de Burgos for remaining cool.

Barcilliant

You are an embarrassment constantly dissing Busquets
He was fabulous tonight

Sergio Busquets: 9
The Spanish veteran was arguably Barcelona?s best player in the first half. He recorded over 55 touches in the first period alone, with an accuracy of 96%. Further, he had completed 100% of his attempted long balls.

Finished the game with a staggering 118 touches, two key passes and a similar figure in accuracy.

LOL 😂. Biscuits biggest fan. Wait until the Utd game....

serghei

:lol: I remember this gem.

Home of Barca Fans