La Liga | Round 15: Valladolid - FC Barcelona 0-3

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Mingueza and Lenglet are prone to an error or lapse in concentration so is koeman thinking both of them together will somehow cancel that out?

- + - = +

tenor.gif

Raketa10

WTF is this? 3-5-2 formation with full backs playing as wingers? And all of that against fucking Valladolid? All of a sudden former Leganes CF is above Griezmann in pecking order?

Fuck this clown. I hope he gets sucked immediately after the elections. He will try every single formation before he goes for 4-3-3. I will never again say that it can't get any worse than this. It seams that it always can.

Last edited:

fergus90

Sensible choice Ronald opting for a 3-5-2, come away with a draw. Can't be getting dragged into a relegation battle with Valladolid.

mc_lovin

WTF is this? 3-5-2 formation with full backs playing as wingers? And all of that against fucking Valladolid? All of a sudden former Leganes CF is above Griezmann in pecking order?

Fuck this clown. I hope he gets sucked immediately after the elections. He will try every single formation before he goes for 4-3-3. I will never again say that it can't get any worse than this. It seams that it always can.

I watched far too much Inter to deserve this.

Home of Barca Fans