La Liga | Round 11: FC Barcelona - Alaves 1-1

BBZ8800

This. Youngsters looked the best.

I don't want to fight now because people have found their scapegoat in Coutinho and they are high on youngsters.
But we won 5:1, 4:1 and 3:0 vs Alaves in the last 3 Camp Nou matches.
We won 9 out of 10 matches against them in the last 5 years.

They are 16th.
We played at Camp Nou.

And this disaster show has positives for a lot of fans.

Man, how the standards have dropped.

This is not a Uefa cup squad anymore, we are worse than that in this moment.
A team of filler players.

Horatio

You're welcome
Too bad people rarely brought up the injuries and "missing best players" during Koeman tenure.

Now I am reading it left and right.

FinBarcelonafan

I don't want to fight now because people have found their scapegoat in Coutinho and they are high on youngsters.

They are 16th.
We played at Camp Nou.

Youngsters being our best players usually means we lose. I am not saying it in a positive.

Same last game too.

JamDav1982

They are 16th.
We played at Camp Nou.

Gavi and Nico can play well and team fail to win.

Not that difficult.

Your two favs Coutinho and Mingueza on the other hand were abysmal.

mc_lovin

Too bad people rarely brought up the injuries and "missing best players" during Koeman tenure.

Now I am reading it left and right.

Can only talk for myself, but I always said Koeman had some valid excuses (mainly injuries and squad depth). Problem for me was that he created a toxic atmosphere.

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION], talking about standards and saying Coutinho is a scapegoat :lol: FinBarcelonafan said it pretty well, when the young players are the best that's usually a problem.

Messigician

wasnt Messi the reason coutinho was shit? [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

he has no escuse for being this bad sorry

Messigician

Coutinho isnt a scapegoat

should be in his prime

2nd most expensive player in the world

400k a week wages

no messi or griezmann in his position

yet he is horrible vs rayo and alaves who are close to bottom of the table.

nothing esle to say he should be scpaegoated, at least the others have an excuse

either too young or too old

JamDav1982

It is fucking crazy how often he takes the ball with his back to goal. Even 30/40 yards out.

It is like he has lost all confidence to take ball on half turn and just shits himself, expects defender to be there then over thinks it with some action taking far too long.

Polar opposite of how he was at Liverpool and at start with Barca.

His head has gone completely. Has no confidence at all and looks resigned to it.

BBZ8800

wasnt Messi the reason coutinho was shit? [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

he has no escuse for being this bad sorry

When I said that we will fly without Messi, I thought that we will play like in a CL away matches last season, with Coutinho, Braithwaite/Fati, Griezmann, maybe even Dembele.
I didn't have in mind that we will sell even Griezmann, that Braithwaite/Dembele/Fati will be injured all the time which leaves us only with Cou from the team from those matches.

And Depay surely wasn't my dream signing when I considered a team without Messi.

That team without Messi won 0:4 against Dinamo Kiev last season.
Let's see how this new version will do against the same opponent.

Look, I am not defending Coutinho, but the current game is a disgrace.
In the 2nd half we were even crossing a few times. To whom? all players are short-ish.
A team without skills and without any logic.

serghei

Coutinho is a disaster man. Just own up to it and next time stick to your pessimistic approach. Works best. :lol: He'd be a good squad player in a team that is fired up with everything. That's a very low level for a player that cost so much. He's basically a Tello level player from Pep days only slower. Tello could do those curlers and some feints like Coutinho no problems.

malvolio

When I said that we will fly without Messi, I thought that we will play like in a CL away matches last season, with Coutinho, Braithwaite/Fati, Griezmann, maybe even Dembele.
I didn't have in mind that we will sell even Griezmann, that Braithwaite/Dembele/Fati will be injured all the time which leaves us only with Cou from the team from those matches.

And Depay surely wasn't my dream signing when I considered a team without Messi.

Let's see how this new version will do against the same opponent.

In the 2nd half we were even crossing a few times. To whom? all players are short-ish.

CL away matches against Kiev(in Budapest) and Ferencvaros. Way to go BBZ

Messigician

Let's see how these new version will do against the same opponent.

The current game is a disgrace, I am not saying we should be flying

but coutinho isnt even playing meh

he is horrible, not a difference maker, he should be in his prime and the star even if the team is horrible but he isnt, even the youngsters offer at least some passion and energy even if meh skills.

Coutinho has been one of the biggest downfalls of this club, Barto bet everything on him and his highlight is scoring twice against Barca

Messigician

Holy crap! You said that? Maybe would have been better you didn't remind people.

Take the L and we move.

its fine

he didnt expect the team to get worse, cant hold that against anyone, no one expected this disaster team and all the injuries.

Home of Barca Fans