La Liga | Round 10: Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona 1-0

Zidane82

We could have won 5:1

Depay pulled his shot wide , then missed a penalty , Dest missed another easy tap in , Kun missed a header near post and Gavi missed a good chance

Givenchy

We've reached bedrock, below rock bottom. Don't think we even make top4 at this rate and I can see years upon years of mediocrity on top of this.

Clueless manager
Lying, cowardly president
No money
No 'stars' in the team that draw crowds
Outdated playstyle
Toxic politics at the club
Hard-on for average, shit, la masia players - golden gen and Pep was a FLUKE

Won't be long before fans stop going to the home matches en masse, theres just nothing to be excited about. Ansu is probably the only interesting player right now so when he's out, theres no interest in watching Barca

Gari

We have to start with the basics of football. This pseudo-attacking model does not work, there are no masters. Then there should be development in what will turn out. Now, on the contrary, all players are forced to play this attacking, unhurried style. Starting with defense is the main thing. But such matches have always been, it is difficult to break a motivated team. The main thing is that the coach does nothing to get out. from this position.

Gari

Busquets: "This team is missing a lot of things. We are not solid and we do not win points. We have to solve it because it starts to be a bit worrying."And it dawned on them.

JamDav1982

Busquets: "This team is missing a lot of things. We are not solid and we do not win points. We have to solve it because it starts to be a bit worrying."

I bet my bottom dollar the likes of Pique, Alba, Busquets and Roberto have a week whatsapp chat where they blame every other cunt in team and cant see how atrocious they are.

Alba been ok so harsh on him but likes of Busi is deluded beyond belief and cant see how bad he is and issues he causes.

Gari

Sergio Busquets: "It is in the dynamics of what has been happening this season. We knew it was a difficult ground. I made a mistake, I was sleeping. In the second half we had chances. We lack luck. We don't play that bad."Again, unlucky; he is pathetic.

Daisymorr

Koeman looks a beaten man on the sideline, completely out of ideas.

He is waiting for the sack, wont resign because he wants his pay off.

Cut our loses and move for someone else, or else the rest of the season will be more of the same poor performances.

I would love a Conte type in to fire everyone the fuck up but he doesnt suit the clubs philosophy, nor would he want to come with the squad in such poor conditions

delancey

This may just have been one of the most boring games I?ve ever watched Barca play. I even zoned out during the game. Started day dreaming 😂😂

Birdy

We could have won 5:1

Depay pulled his shot wide , then missed a penalty , Dest missed another easy tap in , Kun missed a header near post and Gavi missed a good chance

Not so much,
but there were 3 clear open-play goals (Dest, Kun, Gavi) with xG >0.3 for each, one pen missed,
and a not clear but good chance (Nico 2nd half)

That's more than enough to win this.

The team is beaten on mental level

Home of Barca Fans