La Liga Round 1: Getafe - Barca 0-0

DHorozov

Ref is covered either way. People beg for penalties on some shit supposed foul and then act surprised when ref gives a handball for another shit situation.
Not sure if you are trolling but if you think the foul against Araujo was not clearest one I have no words... even the mighty var saw it as a foul and just decided to check the Gavi "tricky" handball

KingHristo

I noticed a bunch of hopeless melts on this forum. Scapegoating Gavi who is a heart of this team and Lewandowski one of the very few experienced players. Gavi was our brightest spark when he went on, shame the manager was too blind to keep him on the bench,
And who should we play if you don't want Lewandowski, another of Barca kindergarten kids or a ghost of Messi lol
Frankie was his usual blind and headless self for majority of the game yet he gets the pass coz he's a (headless) runner.
Our problems will remain as long as or midfielders and wingers offer zero service in the final third. One cross per half is hardly enough.
Too bad Xavi still has as little clue as on his first day as a manager.

JamDav1982

I noticed a bunch of hopeless melts on this forum. Scapegoating Gavi who is a heart of this team and Lewandowski one of the very few experienced players. Gavi was our brightest spark when he went on, shame the manager was too blind to keep him on the bench,
And who should we play if you don't want Lewandowski, another of Barca kindergarten kids or a ghost of Messi lol
Frankie was his usual blind and headless self for majority of the game yet he gets the pass coz he's a (headless) runner.
Our problems will remain as long as or midfielders and wingers offer zero service in the final third. One cross per half is hardly enough.

Gavi didnt do much.

FDJ was head and shoulders better than him.

Loki

Getafe and others like them are the reason I think La Liga gets made fun compared to EPL. They literally do not care about winning.
Not only made fun of, but also a big turn off for neutral viewers. If I were a neutral viewer and would see this game today, I'd never get a sub to watch the league. Tebas needs to decide what he wants. If he wants better marketing, more viewers, more exciting games, his refs should start punishing those trash teams who's only aim is to play dirty from the start.

kattanib

Just cause you are old doesn't mean you are right. Fact.

serghei

was probably a pen tbh. the ball hits Gavi in the hand a bit but hits the defender in the hand too, so if you sanction the hand ball the first one is of the getafe defender.

Home of Barca Fans