La Liga Round 1: Getafe - Barca 0-0

L3v1s

There is no way Eric is 6 foot. Think that's a white lie from the club.
Sometimes measurements in football are wrong. Eric Garcia could most likely be 180-181cm(5'11) but he has a small frame which makes him look smaller/shorter.
ferran-torres-and-eric-garcia-fc-barcelona-players-during-the-formula-1-aws-gran-premio-de-esp...jpg

He definitely needs to bulk up some more, a 170cm(5'7) Gary Medel can probably bully him..

As for the line up, it looks kinda mid to be honest.. I don't expect much of a show tonight.

serghei

That not what Inigo supposed to be?

On short term yes, on medium-long term no. Also, both our starting CBs are injury prone, this needs to also be considered.

It would be just like Araujo and Christensen to miss big games at the worst time again this season.

JamDav1982

On short term yes, on medium-long term no. Also, both our starting CBs are injury prone, this needs to be also be considered.

It would be just like Araujo and Christensen to miss big games at the worst time again this season.

Well he is expected to be back up fo next 3/4 years so thats who they have taken in for more depth.

Kounde would likely be make up the first four options at CB anyway. Particularly if Cancelo signs.

L3v1s

Well technically we have the centre covered with 4 good-decent CBs. Kounde will play most of the games(as he wishes)but is not a fixed point in the team, so he'll play CB/RB depending on situation, even if we sign a RB I feel. Unless, we sign a top RB.

Andresito

Staff member
Not required.

Assertion affirmed.

Only a guess at line up. Dinns get yer pants in a twist.
lol I know you went in there, read the posts and came back here with that "not required" after you realized you were wrong.

Let's hope for another win tonight against Getafe.

Home of Barca Fans