La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

mc_lovin

They just replayed it, he blew the whistle as soon as Diaz crossed it.

He went to do it, paused he crossed then he blew the whistle. That's Manzano demoted for a week or two.
He also told the players the corner kick is the last play of the game.

Morten

Ref should have whistled earlier. But otherwise he can't be faulted.

Considering the refs basically invented VAR-situations on their own, and took forever to find the decision, not really.

It is not hard to see its not a penalty for Valencia, takes 10 seconds.

Vladinho

I remember when Toni Juanmarti told on Siempre Positivo that as we approach to the end of the liga the refs will start making decisions agains EE, so that it doesn't look like they helped rm at anytime during the season. Take his words and the decisions tonight as you will.

malvolio

Considering the refs basically invented VAR-situations on their own, and took forever to find the decision, not really.

It is not hard to see its not a penalty for Valencia, takes 10 seconds.
Was referring exclusively to the last Madrid attack. He can't be faulted as he already whistled before the cross.

fergus90

Manzano will get demoted for it no doubt.

He wasn't wrong to whistle but the fact he went to do it, then stopped allowed the player to cross and then blew the whistle whilst the ball was airborne just looks amateur.

ajnotkeith

I remember when Toni Juanmarti told on Siempre Positivo that as we approach to the end of the liga the refs will start making decisions agains EE, so that it doesn't look like they helped rm at anytime during the season. Take his words and the decisions tonight as you will.
Thats absolute rubbish.

The league is nowhere near done.

Morten

Was referring exclusively to the last Madrid attack. He can't be faulted as he already whistled before the cross.

You said he can't be faulted except not blowing the whistle earlier, how am i supposed to interpret that?

He is part of the reason there was so much time wasted in the first place.

malvolio

You said he can't be faulted except not blowing the whistle earlier, how am i supposed to interpret that?

He is part of the reason there was so much time wasted in the first place.
The whistling part. Don't know why Madrid players were outraged at that. Once he blows it is over. Nothing can take that back as those are the rules.

Otherwise yeah, needlessly added minutes.

Morten

I think its just plain wrong to blow the whistle as you kick it in like that, but it is possible, that a Valencia player would have tried harder to interfere with Bellingham, so he wouldnt have a clean header.

Not neccessarily a goal, for what it is worth.

Home of Barca Fans