La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

Porque

florentino-pérez-happy.gif

ajnotkeith

He even makes the movement with his hand. You can see it in normal speed.

There's a difference between shoulder and forearm.
Literally swings his arm out and you can see by the weird arc of the ball that it didn't hit his shoulder, where you would expect sharper contact.

One of the worst decisions in LaLiga this season. If that isnt a handball we may as well score with our hands next game.

ajnotkeith

I feel for Almeria because they should have won today. It must be very difficult mentally to have a win stolen from you like this and to try and keep playing

serghei

Literally swings his arm out and you can see by the weird arc of the ball that it didn't hit his shoulder, where you would expect sharper contact.

One of the worst decisions in LaLiga this season. If that isnt a handball we may as well score with our hands next game.

I mean the ref is utterly incompetent.

He only looked at slow-motions. I mean, ffs, look at the normal speed. He directs the ball with his forearm. He even stretches it as to direct the ball.

ajnotkeith

What i saw is ref gestured it was arm vini after cancelling goal, then went to check screen where it shows it was his arm, then allows it lol
He literally touched his forearm as well right before allowing the goal, as if he thinks the forearm is legal :lol:

Home of Barca Fans