La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

Neeraj

He isn't really a midfielder though. He's more of a second striker/ Thomas Muller role it seems.
Whatever you want to call his position, our guys would continue passing sideways over and over till it ended up on the wing. I imagine Ferran might try a give and go like that but he's too shit to control and / or finish.

KingLeo10

Jude will finish on 35-40 goals this season...peak Benzema numbers.

Everyone who doesn't rate Ancelotti (OptaBirdy) needs to see this and recognize that the man is one of the greatest managers ever. He's had talent at his disposal, no doubt, but some of the midfields he's set up to optimize different kinds of talents is downright great.

But hipsters will rate the likes of Ange and De Zerbi above him probably :lol:

Porque

Wonderful goal by Ruibal, who celebrated as is tradition, by running to the crowd and kissing a random woman.

Iniesta Ultra

These two Samu [offside] goals are signs that Atletico have signed a top striker. Generally a menace and very good pace, movement.

Granada truly got shafted, or rather shafted themselves with BO clause mismanagement losing he and Bryan Zaragoza so cheaply.

Please stop replacing objective pronouns with subjective. Reminds me of illegitimate legitimization of infinite gender pronouns. TIA.

Porque

Please stop replacing objective pronouns with subjective. Reminds me of illegitimate legitimization of infinite gender pronouns. TIA.

-GRyGw.gif

Iniesta Ultra

Jude will finish on 35-40 goals this season...peak Benzema numbers.

Everyone who doesn't rate Ancelotti (OptaBirdy) needs to see this and recognize that the man is one of the greatest managers ever. He's had talent at his disposal, no doubt, but some of the midfields he's set up to optimize different kinds of talents is downright great.

But hipsters will rate the likes of Ange and De Zerbi above him probably :lol:

Imagine if he came to Barca instead, not that I'd want him since he's an RM style player, but Xavi wouldn't have allowed him to enter the box so often.

Home of Barca Fans