La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

NKMaribor

Have no case doesnt mean not guilty. You buy the judges as well.

Barca did not need the ref to win poorly with one goal. Losing time against big Leipzig. Big robbery against Almeria (very obvious).

This club is small finally besides huge trophy list.

Well, if we forget Yamal foul, and another late night penalty game changer - this time double edition, then clearly you dont need one. Especially considering your defensive numbers. Clearly.

As for corruption. Maybe. Possibly. But the issue being when your case rests on Almeria and first half of the season hyperbole or the usual hyperbole, while your club made CTA high ranking official its employee for two decades, in which you dominated Spanish landscape…Well… You have an issue.

Meanwhile the rumor is, VAR is still going microscopic on Nacho’s ass to find contact!

NKMaribor

Ur wrong.. if u interfere with the action (willingly or unwillingly ) u are a participator.. seen hundreds of cases where an offside was called on interferences with players not showing interest in the participation.

You are reinventing the wheel.

You can show no interest and still be active. This is not the case in Rudiger, considering he is showing zero interest and in no way impeeding Ramos or others. Which is why Ramos does a clean header.

If this was deemed offside, passive offside should be liquidated, and players essentially prohibited of going past last man on the pitch, considering per you reasoning everything can be described as interfering.

Haraldinho

Well, if we forget Yamal foul, and another late night penalty game changer - this time double edition, then clearly you dont need one. Especially considering your defensive numbers. Clearly.

As for corruption. Maybe. Possibly. But the issue being when your case rests on Almeria and first half of the season hyperbole or the usual hyperbole, while your club made CTA high ranking official its employee for two decades, in which you dominated Spanish landscape…Well… You have an issue.

Meanwhile the rumor is, VAR is still going microscopic on Nacho’s ass to find contact!
Your method is to put the spotlight on the others. This club uses the referee to win but blame them constantly on media which is strange. Why do you blame your business partner ? In every game there are strange decisions not only Almeria or Leipzig. Even the past seasons. Barça dominated the league with real football and smash this thieves which is incredible. In Europe all the matches were strange (vs Bayern vs Juve vs Liverpool). Just accept to get the best prize list but winning with corruption. This club wants to be called the best but they have dirty hands. There is no case in a trial but everybody see clearly the massive influence used by Perez.

NKMaribor

Your method is to put the spotlight on the others. This club uses the referee to win but blame them constantly on media which is strange. Why do you blame your business partner ? In every game there are strange decisions not only Almeria or Leipzig. Even the past seasons. Barça dominated the league with real football and smash this thieves which is incredible. In Europe all the matches were strange (vs Bayern vs Juve vs Liverpool). Just accept to get the best prize list but winning with corruption. This club wants to be called the best but they have dirty hands. There is no case in a trial but everybody see clearly the massive influence used by Perez.

A: Big Daddy Flo owning everything, even judiciary of Spain and beyond going WorldWide, heck he is even Stasi!
B: Barca dominating Spanish landscape.

also:

A: Negreira, a high ranking CTA - Spain˙s technical committee of referees, being made employee of Barca for two decades.
B: Ref`s are Madrid`s business partner!

As cherry on top, considering you perceive Madrid`s goal vs. Sevilla as offside, or among strange decisions you also include penalty on Lucas by Benatia, it`s clear how much of value is in your words. In short, you are nearing Flat Earter level - fast. Xavi is already there. The big Kahuna.

Haraldinho

A: Big Daddy Flo owning everything, even judiciary of Spain and beyond going WorldWide, heck he is even Stasi!
B: Barca dominating Spanish landscape.

also:

A: Negreira, a high ranking CTA - Spain˙s technical committee of referees, being made employee of Barca for two decades.
B: Ref`s are Madrid`s business partner!

As cherry on top, considering you perceive Madrid`s goal vs. Sevilla as offside, or among strange decisions you also include penalty on Lucas by Benatia, it`s clear how much of value is in your words. In short, you are nearing Flat Earter level - fast. Xavi is already there. The big Kahuna.
If you are proud to win like that good for you. I prefer my Barca who burries totally your team at his prime even with billion transfer players.
The white chivalry image you want to spread is fake. This club is winning poorly and was helped by the refs in critical situation. Refusing that is your favourite sport and that is flat earther attitude.

Anyway the truth hurts so you are going to hide behind Negreira because you only have that example.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Kroos about god:

"I'm not someone who likes to deal with referees during the match, and I never do that... but this time it was too much," said the German on the podcast Einfach mal Luppen that he shares with his brother Felix.
In the second half, referee Díaz de Mera Escuderos got injured and had to be replaced by the fourth official, something that for Kroos was a kind of divine punishment. "God sees all and probably then he injured his calf," he added.
"We had just had two or three really good opportunities. He really did everything wrong, he got injured at the wrong time. It must be said that the fourth official is a much better referee. He did a good job," Kroos applauded.

Temptation

Kroos about god:

"I'm not someone who likes to deal with referees during the match, and I never do that... but this time it was too much," said the German on the podcast Einfach mal Luppen that he shares with his brother Felix.
In the second half, referee Díaz de Mera Escuderos got injured and had to be replaced by the fourth official, something that for Kroos was a kind of divine punishment. "God sees all and probably then he injured his calf," he added.
"We had just had two or three really good opportunities. He really did everything wrong, he got injured at the wrong time. It must be said that the fourth official is a much better referee. He did a good job," Kroos applauded.
Did God watch those CLs in which offside goals carried them or did Papa Perez pay off God too? :lol:

NKMaribor

If you are proud to win like that good for you. I prefer my Barca who burries totally your team at his prime even with billion transfer players.
The white chivalry image you want to spread is fake. This club is winning poorly and was helped by the refs in critical situation. Refusing that is your favourite sport and that is flat earther attitude.

Anyway the truth hurts so you are going to hide behind Negreira because you only have that example.

From pure enjoyment perspective, Ronaldinho Barca was top for me. Then came the “Guardiola catenaccio”, which completed the era of tiki taka not only at club level but also NT level. Having Messi was instrumental. Cule’s say best ewaaaah, i say among the best in history. And yet, it is irrelevant argument.

What matters is:

1. Did RM completely shat on Barca’s golden generation, due to refs critical help?

2. Would it matter considering your good old days Barca had shit ton of key “strange decisions”?

3. Should you accuse RM of corruption, when your club is completely covered in it?

4. Should a person, who lacks any capacity of objectivity and offering standard Cule hyperbole engage in such debates?

That last sentence is pure gold. I could put entire thesis on the topic before even mentioning Negreira, but the latter being so massive… Well. It’s like saying ”you have only Mount Everest to show.”

Are you the guy writting Xavi’s material?

Messi983

Damn, Pubill just unluckily knocked out Romero who had to be subbed off.

17093260341365.png

Home of Barca Fans