• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

Morten

Because most people don't really care much about him as he isn't Neymar level. Fans that don't watch La Liga aren't tuning in to watch Vinicius Jr. play. Some people did that for Neymar due to the hype and talent level.

They dont care about him but talk about him every game, sounds about right.

I just dont think Vinicius has taken rolling to that degree yet.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What do people estimate are chances Mbappe opts to play in Premier League over Real?

Not high unless Klopp turns Liverpool into perennial winners as it seems like Liverpool's the only Premier League team he was interested in.

mc_lovin

Nacho: "An environment is being created with the theme of Vinicius that does not favor anyone. Not him, not football, not the public who unknowingly mess with the kid. We must put this nonsense aside."

This constant playing the victim card annoys me. He should have gotten a 3 match ban today in the spirit of Lewy's.

JamDav1982

Nacho: "An environment is being created with the theme of Vinicius that does not favor anyone. Not him, not football, not the public who unknowingly mess with the kid. We must put this nonsense aside."

This constant playing the victim card annoys me. He should get a 3 match ban today in the spirit of Lewy's.

Ah Real.. the bastion of deceny and fair play.

Reeks of arrogance as usual.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
There is something about Vinicius's face that is irritating. Like I'm watching Dani Alves clowning. The same feeling.

2023 Real Madrid is unrecognizable and it's been just a month. One of their weakest periods I can remember, far as 2009 with Juande Ramos coaching.

He's just ugly imo, looks like a lizard (he also moves like one on the pitch, but in a good sense, uncatchable).

Reckon people would've treated him better if he had been more attractive/likable.

That said, he's a piece of shit

El Gato

Villarato!
Kid gets targeted about every other match. Been fouled triple the amount of times likes of Dembele or Mbappe have and every team ends up chatting shite ahead of game be it Maffeo or Raillo last 2 weeks

He's got a fair share of blame and lack of competition doesn't help but there is nonsense around him that barely anyone else in league faces

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Thing about Vinicius is that in Spain some of the hate is definitely rooted in racism. You have to be blind not to see that, HOWEVER most of the people that dislike or hate him doesn't do so because they are racist. It's because he's a provocative, cheating piece of shit whose performances and talent level doesn't warrant his arrogance.

And it seems like Real Madrid's senior players and management are letting him be that way instead of reigning him in.

JamDav1982

Kid gets targeted about every other match. Been fouled triple the amount of times likes of Dembele or Mbappe have and every team ends up chatting shite ahead of game be it Maffeo or Raillo last 2 weeks

He's got a fair share of blame and lack of competition doesn't help but there is nonsense around him that barely anyone else in league faces

He gets fouled more due to his style of play.

Not some idea of players taking it easy on Dembele etc.

Victim mentality here in force now.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Hats off to Muriqi, won probably every aerial battle, elite hold-up play. Smaller teams kill to have a player like him. As LdJ have shown we also have use for that profile.

Home of Barca Fans