La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Camavinga with some fantastic passes in behind the defensive line but team is so stuck in their ways they have no idea how to react. Sometimes no person on the same wavelength realising a run can be made, then Vini makes a run but Benzema gets in the way. Other times Eduardo spots a central pass but Casemiro walking utterly not ready to receive, has to stretch for it, shield and try to draw a foul unsuccessfully.

This laziness in making runs and staying active is why we struggle vs buses.

Calma, Benzema will bail you out with a goal

El Gato

Villarato!
So so. The team is lacking both personnel and the coach to play modern football. Battling for LL while crashing out of CL is your level right now, but you will improve after transfers

If there's just forwards coming in, we won't.

Need the 2-3 primary playmakers to know what each other is doing. Camavinga played his own risky game alone out there putting lazy sods at risk and got taken out.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Look at this totally not mediocre Madrid team totally not struggling in every other game which I totally did not say would happen. What's the score [MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION]?

Pains me to see how inept Koeman is given that Atleti aren't looking too good either. We could have easily battled for the title this season, without Messi. Now our objective is top 4, in a league without a clear favorite. Wasted opportunity. To be honest, we are 6 points away from the top, it's still early. But we will keep dropping points unless we get rid of Koeman.

JamDav1982

Small margins.

Barca win today they are 3 points off top having played both Real and Atletico in first 10 games.

I am predicting a run of form for Barca now in the league and in a months time folk talking about the title.

El Gato

Villarato!
Look at this totally not mediocre Madrid team totally not struggling in every other game which I totally did not say would happen. What's the score [MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION]?

?
Making no sense dawg. None whatsoever.
Carlo just shows he is perfectly capable of making incorrect subs without realising some things like:
a) Alaba is better off as LB but coach doesnt want to risk Nacho at CB and create competition for Mendy and Miguel
b) Marcelo is finished and cant do absolutely anything
c) Team needs flair in centre AND runners (Vini, Cama, Fede, strikers) to break bus down. We have both, but they're not given a chance at the same time

This is the side that can score 5 vs Shakhtars without a problem.

Home of Barca Fans