• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Messi983

And they'll let him train with the team or he'll still need to quarantine? What are La Liga protocols if you're tested positive one day and negative a day later?

I know these tests are not 100% accurate but if you tested positive I'd still say it's quite likely you actually have covid even if you're tested negative next day.

Last edited:

FC433

UEFA Champions League:
18 winners from Spain
England 13
Italy 12
Germany 8
France 1

UEFA Europa League:
Spain 12
England 9
Italy 9
Germany 6
France 0

UEFA Super Cup
Spain 15
Italy 9
England 8
Germany 2
France 0

FIFA Club World Cup
Spain 7
England 2
Italy 2
Germany 1
France 0

Ballon d'Or
Spain 23
Italy 16
Germany 9
England 6
France 1

European Golden Shoe
Spain 15
England 6
Italy 3
Germany 2
France 1

Did I miss anything major (competition/ award)?

El Gato

Villarato!
Dissonance in people's heads is funny. On the one hand they call the guy a flop, on the other they go out of the way to bring up the fact he's 'fortunately' injured.

Betis have been solid vs us whenever we went there. This time they look a bit garbage in attack so we may have a decent chance if we surprise them with new lineup.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Dissonance in people's heads is funny. On the one hand they call the guy a flop, on the other they go out of the way to bring up the fact he's 'fortunately' injured.

Betis have been solid vs us whenever we went there. This time they look a bit garbage in attack so we may have a decent chance if we surprise them with new lineup.

Hazard is a worldclass player ( he showed it at Chelsea) and even though he flopped at Madrid so far, I am happy that such a player cant play today. For example even if Ronaldo/ Messi/neymar are playing a bad match, the coaches wouldnt substitute them as they can always make the difference.

El Gato

Villarato!
Hasn't really flopped. Been injured for half a season, had mostly no continuity, no chemistry with teammates and whenever he did get continuity (October-November 2019) he went up to a good level. People only call him a flop because their expectations are unreasonable. Results of 19/20 were disappointing, but not through fault of his own (other than September 2019 perhaps).

Hazard in his current state wouldn't have made a difference.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

He's a flop and it's a pity he's injured. Vinicius is not much better so there's that though :pep:

Home of Barca Fans