• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

mc_lovin

Its not just a RM-conspiracy, Xabi Alonso escaped red cards like a champ for Bayern as well, i believe.
Is it is beard that makes him look cozy? I dont know.

Anyhow, Casemiro clearly picked up his legacy in that regard, even though he isnt the same type of DM.

I have no idea whats going on there. Maybe its their reputation of being tough players that makes referees be more lenient. Either way its outrageous.

El Gato

Villarato!
While we are getting players sent off for slightly more than a pat on the shoulder :lol:. La Liga is a joke.

That's a yellow all day long.

Btw, the ref tonight is our favorite, Gil Jesus Manzano.

You're also getting offside non-calls on your goals. Pipe down bruh

JamDav1982

Messi was offside at the entry pass where Ansu scored a rebound for 1-0 vs Celta

They looked at that and decided legit... seen them before given and doesnt seem right but it was not a missed offside.

Knew that would be one you were referring to.

serghei

Messi was offside at the entry pass where Ansu scored a rebound for 1-0 vs Celta

:lol: Messi showed no intent of playing the ball. Not offside. You get called offside, when you influence the play, i.e. you show your intent of playing the ball. That's just a bad clearance from the Celta player, nothing to do with Messi's position.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
:lol: Messi showed no intent of playing the ball. Not offside. You get called offside, when you influence the play.

Lol cool the edits bro, no need to cartwheel your way out of it.

Moving to a standard pass = no intent of playing the ball/not influencing the play

Haha

JamDav1982

Lol cool the edits bro, no need to cartwheel your way out of it.

Moving to a standard pass = no intent of playing the ball/not influencing the play

Haha

You think Messi was offside by law and officials got it wrong?

The officials got it correct and they checked for it and has happened before.

You seek the FIFA manual when it suits you but then just try to laugh off rules when dont... better than claiming that a second yellow for Casimero is actually no advantage for Real but is for Barca and other teams.

Home of Barca Fans