Villarreal

Us:
@Levante
vs Celta
@Eibar (potential relegation battle)

ATM:
vs Sociedad
vs Osasuna
@ Valladolid (potential relegation battle)

That's how I view remaining games.

One or both of Valladolil and Eibar might be relegated by last matchday.
I would not count on that.

Besides Valladolid are utter shite.
Atletico is the favorite now

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Levante away will be hard for us, we traditionally didn't do very well there if my memory serves me right.

Eibar away also might be tricky.

Even Celta Vigo at home is not safe given how bad we are, also note Celta beat Villarreal today 2:4.

Real Madrid might drop more points but Atletico might not lose at all, which we need them to.

It was a nail-bitter to the end unlike some certain other leagues, see you guys next season.

LMTR14

We don't deserve to win the league based on performances vs Madrids, simple as that. Anything else is a bonus. Madrid can easily bottle it vs Granada and Athletic. Atletico have the easiest schedule by far.

the exact opposite. we don't deserve to win the league based on performances against ALL other clubs where we didn't win. we don't have to beat the Madrids 100% of the time (as they are strong obv), but we have to beat all other teams 100% of the time!

Rory

Would be surprised if Real don't drop points vs either Athletic or Villareal. Villareal are fighting for europa league tbf but their league position isn't secure should they lose that final.

raskolnikov

With Zidane's luck. Atletico will bottle it vs valladolid after which madrif become champions on h2h results.

For real though. I dont know how it will go down.
Will most likely go to the final day.
Lets beat levante first. Toughest match left.

Home of Barca Fans