Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Fuk just realized that even if RM ties this match they have a good shot at winning title if ATM drops points

We are in the worst position since both Madrid teams have us beat in the H2H department. Id rather not get my hopes up at this point because even by some miracle we are in pole position to win , it wouldn't surprise me if this team ends up fumbling it.

Richard.H

We are in the worst position since both Madrid teams have us beat in the H2H department. Id rather not my hopes up at this point because even by some miracle we are in pole position to win , it wouldn't surprise me if this team ends up fumbling it.

RM also has H2H vs ATM

KingLeo10

We are in the worst position since both Madrid teams have us beat in the H2H department. Id rather not get my hopes up at this point because even by some miracle we are in pole position to win , it wouldn't surprise me if this team ends up fumbling it.

There is 0 chance, agreed. This team has perfected the art of not winning when it matters this season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Atletico will have to lose in one of the games against Sociedad, Osasuna or Valladolid in order to possibly lose the title to either us or Madrid, or they draw in all three games.

The league is theirs to lose at this point.

Devils

It would be a travesty if Barca somehow win La Liga.

Would be the worst La Liga winners in like 20+ years lmao!

Home of Barca Fans