Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Never heard of this

Looked a desperate jump in for the header, realised couldn't reach and handballed it

Where a player denies the opposing team a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity by a handball offence, the player is sent off wherever the offence occurs.

Where a player commits an offence against an opponent within their own penalty area which denies an opponent an obvious goal-scoring opportunity and the referee awards a penalty kick, the offender is cautioned if the offence was an attempt to play the ball; in all other circumstances (e.g. holding, pulling, pushing, no possibility to play the ball etc.) the offending player must be sent off.

A player, sent-off player, substitute or substituted player who enters the field of play without the required referee’s permission and interferes with play or an opponent and denies the opposing team a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity is guilty of a sending-off offence.

JamDav1982

Sure

So they interpreted as the attempt to play the ball. You didn't.

I said that they must have classed it as attempt to play the ball... which is what disagree with and so did you despite claiming not a red.

Anyway now you know the rules.

Lesson over.

El Gato

Villarato!
I said that they must have classed it as attempt to play the ball... which is what disagree with and so did you despite claiming not a red.

Anyway now you know the rules.

Lesson over.

I literally said I never heard of the explicit difference being in the rulebook. Never claimed it ain't a red.

Piss off you patronising cunt

Birdy

Elche 1.58 - 1.09 Atletico on xG
1 big chance and a smaller one for Atleti,
1 big chance and a pen missed for Elche.

Another Simeone masterclass?

Bobo32

Atletico with a lucky escape, they will drop more points soon enough.

It's true. I guess all three contenders have had these games and will likely have more of them.
Sevilla is a contender too, and may very well win in the end, seem to have the mental momentum.

JerseyAddict

I went out to play football. I turn on the mobile notification on sofascore. And I see Elche hands extra 2pts to Atleti. Great stuff. Just great

El Gato

Villarato!
Huesca scored vs Sociedad

If score holds:
a) Sociedad lose they're back to even points with the rest of EL
b) Huesca back level with Elche and Valladolid in relegation battle

Potentially makes Atletico games harder

Home of Barca Fans