Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
I wouldn't mind us winning cup and league, if real wins CL with some luck. Let them have it. I'd hate to see them win CL AND LaLoga though.

Same here. If Real wins CL I'll be fine with it. Respect for winning it like that with the injuries they faced. And I am too focused with what is going on at Barca now anyways and would be overjoyed with doblete.

Hardy

sense of playing on Thursday at fucking 22.00 pm when we played copa final on saturday? and then we have villarreal on sunday....

FC B

I wouldn't mind us winning cup and league, if real wins CL with some luck. Let them have it. I'd hate to see them win CL AND LaLoga though.

Better not see them getting any CLs for a good while after that 2016-2018 period filled with lucky games and highly controversial refereeing decisions always going in their favour and imo there is a high chance they will pull another CL win this year just like they did in the 2015-2016 season.

Last edited:

Birdy

Same here. If Real wins CL I'll be fine with it. Respect for winning it like that with the injuries they faced.

I would not be fine with it!

They should end the season trophy-less to reflect the football they played this season

Home of Barca Fans