• Real Sociedad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Richard.H

Updated Remaining matches:

ATM – 30 Played, 67 Points
Eibar Home, Huesca Home, Bilbao Away, Elche Away, Barca Away, Sociedad Home, Osasuna Home, Valladolid Away

RM – 30 Played, 66 Points
Getafe Away, Cadiz Away, Betis Home, Osasuna Home, Sevilla Home, Granada Away, Bilbao Away, Villareal Home

Barca – 30 Played, 65 Points
Getafe Home, Villareal Away, Granada Home, Valencia Away, ATM Home, Levante Away, Celta Vigo Home, Eibar Away

Thanks for the info. It seems like RM finish out with two difficult matches. Nice to see this.

Ahmedd

I dont know why people are happy here, we already were in clown mode last week against valladolid, are you really thinking we will smash now every team ??

With the state of our club/team right now the fact that we are still in the run is pretty good imo. It hurts to say it but it is what it is...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They won't. Too many injuries and CL.

This is why I was so sad and mad yesterday, we lost to such an injury-laden team. They seemed to be coping great, winning how many games in a row I don't even remember.

Also CL games won't be too laboring for them, they can handle two games a week.

Porque

The key to LaLiga will be how the CL run effects Madrid and how the Copa final effects us.

You don't feel the fatigue when your winning as they say. But a final loss for us and a CL exit for Real will be huge mental hits.

Atl meanwhile just need to watch and go game by game.

The other issue is that we haven't beaten a top 2 team all season (does Juve even count?). Zero trust we can even defeat Atl @ home.

ebc_99

So we need to make up 2 points on both Madrid sides, we can beat Atleti and that will take care of that, so we just need Real to draw a game whilst we win all 8. We have managed 7 in a row this season, that ended with a draw against Cadiz, then we won another 6 on the spin, so we were a last-minute goal away from 14 consecutive wins so we are well capable of going on a run, but so are Real.

They have won 4 on the spin now, so winning another 8 would make it 12 consecutive wins, that would be difficult to do with Champions League games in between, so I'm optimistic.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
This is why I was so sad and mad yesterday, we lost to such an injury-laden team. They seemed to be coping great, winning how many games in a row I don't even remember.

That's what happens when coached by Zidane. Pure composure and never panicking. Their 3 CLs in a row while was a bit of luck involved, they were very composed and didn't bottle it. Nothing but credit to Zidane, he gets the best out of players he has and Koeman doesn't sadly.

Richard.H

Statistically, has there ever been any side in the top 4 european leagues to win the league while losing to the 2nd and 3rd place team? Maybe Man City currently since I believe they lost their meeting with Man U, but don't think they lost to the 3rd or 4th place teams.

Just curious, I think this is something that is extremely rare in Europe

BarcaOG

Banned
Statistically, has there ever been any side in the top 4 european leagues to win the league while losing to the 2nd and 3rd place team? Maybe Man City currently since I believe they lost their meeting with Man U, but don't think they lost to the 3rd or 4th place teams.

Just curious, I think this is something that is extremely rare in Europe

in other words: we are probably screwed :cry:

Porque

We got the Copa final this weekend while Madrid and Atl play. If somehow they drop points. Then the game is on and in our hands again.

Home of Barca Fans