Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Atletico - Athletic play on Wednesday. Will cheer for the Bilbao bastards. A dream scenario would be Simeone's loss, of course...

Isn't it h2h first in La Liga?

I honestly don’t know. I saw the standing placing us in front of Real Madrid when we had the same points and thought so. But it is perhaps because both legs have not been completed yet.

ebc_99

Great result for Barca, gives the team a great chance now and I feel confident before each game. I think all teams will continue to drop points so we need to win the games against Real and Atleti.

Morten

I dont care so much about Barca winning CDR, they always do, another domestic double with be unbearable though.

soul24rage

Updated Remaining matches:

ATM – 25 Played, 59 Points
Bilbao Home, Getafe Away, Alaves Home, Sevilla Away, Betis Away, Huesca Home, Bilbao Away, Eibar Home, Elche Away, Barca Away, Sociedad Home, Osasuna Home, Valladolid Away

Barca – 26 Played, 56 Points
Huesca Home, Real Sociedad Away, Valladolid Home, RM Away, Getafe Home, Villareal Away, Granada Home, Valencia Away, ATM Home, Levante Away, Celta Vigo Home, Eibar Away

RM – 26 Played, 54 Points
Elche Home, Celta Away, Eibar Home, Barca Home, Cadiz Away, Betis Home, Getafe Away, Osasuna Home, Sevilla Home, Granada Away, Bilbao Away, Villareal Home

Underlined for the respective teams that are difficult IMO.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

I honestly don’t know. I saw the standing placing us in front of Real Madrid when we had the same points and thought so. But it is perhaps because both legs have not been completed yet.

Yes. It will be so even until the last match? Then they levwl the whole league. I think so. Now it is to hard to do it.

soul24rage

you're correct, the h2h only comes into play when both legs have been completed.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think JerseyAddict and Serghei are right, in that case it will be tough for us to get the H2H win over Real Madrid or Atletico than getting more points than them, in my opinion. So we need to stop dropping points.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think JerseyAddict and Serghei are right, in that case it will be tough for us to get the H2H win over Real Madrid or Atletico than getting more points than them, in my opinion. So we need to stop dropping points.

If we are going for a La Liga win, yes it makes very much sense to not wanting to drop points.

Home of Barca Fans