La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

mc_lovin

Amusing how static we can get when lacking match rhythm and winning form. 15 min bursts of intensity and back to walking after a single Valencia chance.

I cant stress enough how much I dislike setups with 4 midfielders (unless you use players like Isco, Iniesta..).

El Gato

Villarato!
I cant stress enough how much I dislike setups with 4 midfielders (unless you use players like Isco, Iniesta..).

5 midfielders really. Hazard doesn't do much high up or without the ball. I can't decipher what the plan really was in this game. Not that I'm surprised since Zidane often throws talent at problems in hope it clicks. Which it often does.

Marcelo in is inevitable sadly if we want to win. Left is non-existent.

El Gato

Villarato!
Valencia have fucked up so many dangerous attacks.

Not that many, a few. 2 or 3

We'll either lose or draw this. No inventive player out there at the moment. Maybe Hazard wakes up. Or Vini and Brahim get subbed in and it looks different.

Richard.H

Kondogbia would be great here in Barca. We desperately need a strong DM presence who can support the CB's and pass decently. I don't consider Vidal a true DM. He's more of a Keita type midfielder to me.

TrueCule

Valencia played a great first half. If they hold till around 70th minute, more and more space will be opened to exploit on the counter attack. If they'll stick to this gameplay, they have a good chance putting at least one goal in the back of Courtouis's net.
Real lack a finisher. They are far from the required level to win this La Liga.

Home of Barca Fans