La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Under typical circumstance it would be yes, but we will have to play against them back to back at the Bernabeu in two weeks. I don't expect us to win both. If we lose the copa one we are out of the copa. If we lose the league one our lead is cut by another 3 points.

You're raising your blood pressure levels for nothing mate.

serghei

If we win tomorrow, it's 8 points with h2h advantage over Madrid. We can basically afford to draw 4 games more than them. Madrid struggle to fight on both CL and La Liga. They usually drop from the title fight if they are advanced in CL.

Last edited:

Joan

Under typical circumstance it would be yes, but we will have to play against them back to back at the Bernabeu in two weeks. I don't expect us to win both. If we lose the copa one we are out of the copa. If we lose the league one our lead is cut by another 3 points.
We can draw at Bernabeu and still go through (2-2, for instance). Or we can win both times. With Messi and Dembele.

El Gato

Villarato!
It's over dude. It's done. You know it. We're never losing the league from this position. Your team and Atletico are useless and we know how to seal these league titles.

I didn't say you'd lose the league. I said in practice this isn't 'good' for Barcelona given the schedule. Sure, if Suarez and Dembele take care of business then league is sealed. But I'm not so sure you'll go completely blunderless, particularly when CL 1/4s pressure starts becoming a factor in their minds.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We can draw at Bernabeu and still go through (2-2, for instance). Or we can win both times. With Messi and Dembele.

Sure, in theory we can win both. But in reality it is unlikely. We will be spent physically. I noticed that we need at least three days to recover these days.

FCBfan22

Bilbao
Valladolid
Sevilla
Real
Rayo
Betis
Espanyol
Villareal
Atletico
--------------------------
Huesca
Sociedad
Alaves
Levante
Celta
Getafe
Eibar

If we come to the end of the first batch of games with 6 or more points advantage, then I'm confident we'll take it.

soul24rage

Sure, in theory we can win both. But in reality it is unlikely. We will be spent physically. I noticed that we need at least three days to recover these days.

We will have 3 days to recover from Sevilla to our Copa match vs Madrid while Madrid has a La Liga game on Sunday so they only have 2 days to recover before our Copa match.

Vilarrubi

This is only adding a 3rd team to contention for you to care about. Atleti aren't out by any stretch and you still have to go to San Mames, Villamarin, Pizjuan, Bernabeu and Balaidos. And Espanyol arriving at Camp Nou. I agree with [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] really to some extent. This isn't 'good' for you.

Nope, I would MUCH rather have Real and Atleti 8 and 9 points from us (If we win tomorrow) or 6 and 7 (Draw) 5 and 6 (Loss) than Atleti within 3-6 points of us. Bilbao will be hard tomorrow as will Real and Sevilla away, the others you mentioned are just normal tough La Liga fixtures which you and Atleti will have games similar to. Also never said it was "good" for us, I said you winning or a draw was the "best" result for us as Atleti before the Betis game were 18 unbeaten, I thought that might have been a one off game and they would continue grinding those results out but thanks to Real they don't have a chance to be within 3 points of us. :cheers:

Home of Barca Fans