La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Havesaks

Looking at reals 60ish points, they also must havelow confidence next season as well. Hazard+pogba wont change the mentality that much. I expect Barca to win la liga next year as well and hopefully the one after that. 10/13 would be amazing. (greedy i am). It already should have been 9(/11) if it wasnt for our shit performance vs Atm in 2013.

serghei

Looking at reals 60ish points, they also must havelow confidence next season as well. Hazard+pogba wont change the mentality that much. I expect Barca to win la liga next year as well and hopefully the one after that. 10/13 would be amazing. (greedy i am). It already should have been 9(/11) if it wasnt for our shit performance vs Atm in 2013.

I think we will soon get back to a normal ratio of winning in La Liga, it's outrageous how we turned into Bundesliga/Ligue 1 with Madrid and Atletico in it.

Madrid will panic if things go on the same track, as they could find themselves in the awkward position to be the 2nd best team in Spain historically in terms of Championships.

Last edited:

Havesaks

I think we will soon get back to a normal ratio of winning in La Liga, it's outrageous how we turned into Bundesliga/Ligue 1 with Madrid and Atletico in it.

Madrid will panic if things go on the same track, as they could find themselves in the awkward position to be the 2nd best team in Spain historically in terms of Championships.

Well - what is soon? We are in pole position to win the title at least next year and most likely the one after that. I dont believe Real will net spend even close to 500m. It will be something like Hazard 100m, pogba 100m and maybe jovic 70m. And people can call zidane wodoo manager all they like, i really dont rate him to be a good coach to build something from scratch. Next season they will probably go trophyless. And if Zidanes gets fired, then with a new coach, with the pressure, who knows. And its not like its easy to rebuild a team. I dont think its that unlikely that we can win the next 2-3 la ligas.

But we will certainly face our own problems when Messi stops (lets hope he stays for another 4-5 years), and Real Madrid looks to be Mbappes next destination, and from that point on when he has settled, we could get in trouble. But for now - the next three years, we will maintain the dominance in domestic competitions and maybe even in europe.

serghei

Well - what is soon? We are in pole position to win the title at least next year and most likely the one after that. I dont believe Real will net spend even close to 500m. It will be something like Hazard 100m, pogba 100m and maybe jovic 70m. And people can call zidane wodoo manager all they like, i really dont rate him to be a good coach to build something from scratch. Next season they will probably go trophyless. And if Zidanes gets fired, then with a new coach, with the pressure, who knows. And its not like its easy to rebuild a team. I dont think its that unlikely that we can win the next 2-3 la ligas.

But we will certainly face our own problems when Messi stops (lets hope he stays for another 4-5 years), and Real Madrid looks to be Mbappes next destination, and from that point on when he has settled, we could get in trouble. But for now - the next three years, we will maintain the dominance in domestic competitions and maybe even in europe.

Lol. I was here in 2017 when Madrid won the double. People all over Europe predicted Madrid was gonna dominate Spain for years, with their pearls Asensio, Ceballos and Isco. 2 years later they are without anything to fight for 3 months before the end of the season, after they sacked 2 managers in a few months. While we won back to back La Ligas.

Things change in football and nothing is for granted. 8 titles in 11 years is unheard of in an elite league like Spain's La Liga. A run like that won't be repeated for a long long time. Maybe we're not gonna see one again in our lifetime.

Home of Barca Fans