La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Sevilla lost Banega and Konoplyanka, rm lost pepe and ramos for their match.

StarLord

Sevilla lost Banega and Konoplyanka, rm lost pepe and ramos for their match.

How stupid that was from Banega! Emery could not believe it. Konoplyanka out as well? That sucks. Sevilla won't be able to take points away from Real Madrid because on top of their absences they will have to play against Basel on Thursday night and they need the victory to go through. RM on the other hand are free until the next Jornada.

Effin' Casemiro, I was ready to celebrate yet another Real Madrid flop!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
A shame they couldn't get more of those lucky wins when they were still in the league race, although that would be very annoying for us. Now it's just hilarious if they drop points and no fucks given if they win. Well, Ronaldo was shit again, so it's still a bit hilarious even if they won. Can't wait for the Clasico, tho.

raskolnikov

I want to give Las Palmas some credit. Nice club, cool stadium, lots of fans and tough opponent ok every match bar the Atletico one.
I hope they survive this season. Imagine a team like that becoming big. Would be an even bigger pain in the ass for all other teams.

barcafan161

I want to give Las Palmas some credit. Nice club, cool stadium, lots of fans and tough opponent ok every match bar the Atletico one.
I hope they survive this season. Imagine a team like that becoming big. Would be an even bigger pain in the ass for all other teams.
The fact they ran us so close as well shows how much they compete.

Messi983

How stupid that was from Banega! Emery could not believe it. Konoplyanka out as well? That sucks. Sevilla won't be able to take points away from Real Madrid because on top of their absences they will have to play against Basel on Thursday night and they need the victory to go through. RM on the other hand are free until the next Jornada.

They wouldn't get anything at Bernabeu anyway. They suck in away games and Penaldo will probably again score 3 or more goals against them.

Now Imagine Las palmas with a higher budget. Can't wait for somewhat equal Tv revenues in La liga.

Yep.

They played well for 70 minutes against Atletico and had some chances to score too.

Also, I don't have any doubts that Las Palmas will stay in La Liga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans