La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimilan

To the ones saying how could we lose to this Sevilla.... in fact, it's even worse, because you lost to an even weaker Sevilla! Against Barca we were without 5 key players... tonight it's only 2, so do the math.

Moreover, regarding Immobile's crazy celebration and yellow... he never scored in the Sevilla shirt so far... not even in the preseason. Consequently, Emery lost a lot of trust on him and didn't even call him in the squad often lately. With Gameiro's injury, he was given the chance to once and for all prove himself and he is doing perfect so far, while scoring a very important goal.

RM can only win by luck (set pieces, long distance shots) as I doubt they can do anything from regular play and create a lot of goal-scoring chances. The odds from what was seen in the first half is for Sevilla to win in the second... but let's see what happens.

Morten

Sevilla - a team that cant be bothered to play football, unless a big team like barca/real comes to visit. Motivational problems?

serghei

[MENTION=2766]Antimilan[/MENTION], that explains it then, why he took his shirt off. Let's hope he doesn't get sent off and he gets away with that gesture.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will the Madrid players ever get booked? When when they committ a foul on a counter-attacking chance for Sevilla they're getting away with nothing.

El Flaco

Rather not have closet Madridistas who copied posts from Real Madrid's reddit try to "correct" me.
Ok, and how exactly it's relevent when I'm asking you why you have a problem when I correct you so that others doesn't think Moyes has been sacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans