La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I think Barca can win with the Man City lineup. Madrid leave too much space between midfield and defence. Barca needs to be smart and not hog the ball in Madrid's half.

Madrid didn't change the way they play and they got punished today. I don't see them beating the better teams if they keep this style.

jamrock

so if the table was like this going into the last game of the season, what would you guys do.

know real will like beat espanyoy, would you throw the game and give it to atletico or go for the win

raskolnikov

so if the table was like this going into the last game of the season, what would you guys do.

know real will like beat espanyoy, would you throw the game and give it to atletico or go for the win

Go for the win of course, only when it should be considered is when we are completely out of winning it.

Kerrybai

We need someone to do us a big favour and deny Madrid a win. Surely they wont win 9 in a row... I think there 2 biggest obstacles are Sevilla and Real. I don't see them dropping points anywhere else.

Galning

According to Mundo Deportivo they are looking into banning Ramos & Ronaldo. Will probably lead to nothing though.

Neymessi

We need someone to do us a big favour and deny Madrid a win. Surely they wont win 9 in a row... I think there 2 biggest obstacles are Sevilla and Real. I don't see them dropping points anywhere else.

Yep.Even if one of the matches ends in draw,we are ahead of real in GD as well as head to head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans