La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

So Barca is still #1 because of fair play points. Has anyone ever won, been relegated or reached Europe because fair play points?

I doubt it as other factors come in to play first. If this was the end of the season and out points/goals matched AM then if would go down to head to head results. I think only after that it can go to fair play points... And if those are equal it goes to a tie breaking match in a neutral stadium.

F

Flavia

Muniz Fernandez with 2 games wth beyond badly refeering, and scandals. Barça - Sevilla and Elche - rm. Let's see if something happens to him. I highly doubt it. If anything, flo will make sure he is the ref for el clasico.

Maybe refs should be from different countries... but I think that'd be difficult to do.

Maria

I saw some Atletico fans saying that he will be the ref for RM-ATM, but I don't know if that's true.

tello

I'm so sick of this shitty refereeing of La Liga, there are already 3 f....d up results of 6 possible for R$al Madrid, that is way too much.

I'm feeling the same tendency from the Primera season 2011-2012 but I hope it won't happen again ever !:omg:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I put money on Atletico to win the league at the start, just going for a few cheeky bets. Could turn out to be a good investment, they are looking solid in all areas and i think both Barcelona and definately Madrid will be dropping points moreso than last few seasons, new coaches etc

CatalinR10

I put money on Atletico to win the league at the start, just going for a few cheeky bets. Could turn out to be a good investment, they are looking solid in all areas and i think both Barcelona and definately Madrid will be dropping points moreso than last few seasons, new coaches etc

How much do you win if Atletico are champions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans