La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

Agreed all I care about predominately is the liga. I'm not expecting a CL win to be honest so the retention of the primera is the priority, although I'm far from confident

Trickykid

That doesnt mean much, la liga is more important, copa is just a bonus imo.

Yep, I agree. Winning the Copa would of course be extremely important, if we were out of the La Liga and ChL race, but as long as we have both to fight for, CdR has to play second fiddle to those two.

raskolnikov

But when they make it to the final surely you really want to win it badly.
If the liga was out of reach then definitely but now while still important its the least important game, liga games are all very important since there are only six left and its tight while cl is cl, if there was one game we could afford to lose it was the copa final.

Barcadub

If the liga was out of reach then definitely but now while still important its the least important game, liga games are all very important since there are only six left and its tight while cl is cl, if there was one game we could afford to lose it was the copa final.

We should be taking just one game at a time with the view of winning and when the Copa final comes along we should have the view of only a victory will do. The last 2 seasons madrid have beaten us in the Comp.

I see where your coming from and Barca have treated the competition this season as the least important with the teams they have fielded but it's the final and it's huge.

Super cup won, praying we win the Copa, then focus on the league and CL, game by game.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I believe the resault of our game with Atletico in the CL will pan out the rest of the title chase, big psychologic effect on all top three and any one of them could still snatch the title. Way too soon to predict.

Robin

If we win all of our remaining games we will be champions, even if Madrid also wins all of their remaining games.
If we draw against Atlético in the end Atlético will be champion in the end.

If Atlético drops some points along the way, and we draw against Atlético in the final game, both Atlético and ourselves will be fucked.
In the Netherlands we have a saying that goes something like this 'when two dogs fight over a bone, a third runs away with it'.

raskolnikov

Best case scenario would be when if Real win all their remaining games we also win our next 5 games but Atletico lose or draw once in the next 5 games.
That way Real cant win it anymore in the final day and we will only need a draw to seal it while Atletico would need to beat us at camp nou to win it.
Im worried about the Villarreal game though.

FC B

That would be so nice !

But I'm worried about all the remaining matches not only the Villareal one because of how poor Barca can play in this Primera season. Atletico and rm look way more solid against weaker opposition an that really concerning for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans