Kylian Mbappé

Porque

As per BBC Sport, Kylian Mbappe clocked an estimated speed of 10.9 seconds over 100m vs Real Sociedad ⚡️

That's just over a second slower than Usain Bolt's world record 🤯

This man's crazy! :lol:

Aye. But question is does Ngannou have the stamina to go 36 minutes.

companyofcules

how pathetic of a character/life you need to have to quote 7 years old posts I ask myself
Not pathetic enough. My hate for their bunch is physical. Ruined my club with their low knowledge of football and simping for the media hype.
Mbappe was the biggest talent, big hitter in UCL, bigger than Neymar.
Back then, from winter, I waged a campaing among cules to sell Neymar for Mbappe. Everyone made a fool of me for wanting to sell that glass man child for a „one season wonder”.
Luck struck us, PSG paid a fortune on Neymar, Mbappe was ready to come, and the same guys wanted Dembele and Coutinho, Bartomeu being a surfer took what the children wanted.
Then the same fools negated all needed transfers for 3 years because „they wanted Neymar back”.
Then if not Neymar another media hype from France called Griezmann.
Should I start with Haland? That is even more sad, ended up with KPB and fat Suarez when we could have had Haland and Messi in attack.
At least here their history of ruining the club is written forever and I will make fun of them forever, as every old Barca fan should do.
They ruined 40 years of hard work in 3 years and I will not take advices from you for sure.

CatalinR10

Not pathetic enough. My hate for their bunch is physical. Ruined my club with their low knowledge of football and simping for the media hype.
Mbappe was the biggest talent, big hitter in UCL, bigger than Neymar.
Back then, from winter, I waged a campaing among cules to sell Neymar for Mbappe. Everyone made a fool of me for wanting to sell that glass man child for a „one season wonder”.
Luck struck us, PSG paid a fortune on Neymar, Mbappe was ready to come, and the same guys wanted Dembele and Coutinho, Bartomeu being a surfer took what the children wanted.
Then the same fools negated all needed transfers for 3 years because „they wanted Neymar back”.
Then if not Neymar another media hype from France called Griezmann.
Should I start with Haland? That is even more sad, ended up with KPB and fat Suarez when we could have had Haland and Messi in attack.
At least here their history of ruining the club is written forever and I will make fun of them forever, as every old Barca fan should do.
They ruined 40 years of hard work in 3 years and I will not take advices from you for sure.

PAIN.

KingLeo10

As per BBC Sport, Kylian Mbappe clocked an estimated speed of 10.9 seconds over 100m vs Real Sociedad ⚡️

That's just over a second slower than Usain Bolt's world record 🤯

This man's crazy! :lol:
This is very impressive (relative to the average Joe) but piss poor compared to top class sprinters. 1.3 s is an eternity at the top level.

If he was approaching 10s as a footballer, that would be out of this world impressive.

fergus90

I would prefer Mbappe but Haaland will get you shed loads of goals too.

I don’t see Mbappe as a pure CF he’s nowhere near as effective when he’s played as the 9. Put him on the left side with a centre forward to work with, allowing him to use his pace and he’s devastating.

That’s why I think long term, Vinicius might be in trouble as far as an undisputed starter goes.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This is very impressive (relative to the average Joe) but piss poor compared to top class sprinters. 1.3 s is an eternity at the top level.

If he was approaching 10s as a footballer, that would be out of this world impressive.

Why not making a football team with only sprinters + GK + striker like Haaland?

Play counter atttack, past every oppenent player with light speed and then cross the ball to Haaland who waits in the penalty box to score :thinking:

Temptation

Why not making a football team with only sprinters + GK + striker like Haaland?

Play counter atttack, past every oppenent player with light speed and then cross the ball to Haaland who waits in the penalty box to score :thinking:
That'll be a complete failure at a tactical level.

Who'll control the ball or circulate passes in possession against weaker sides?

Who'll make the perfect passes for counter attacks?

Who'll lead the defense?

For a great counter attacking system, you need:

Defenders who can organise a defense and defend in a low block. Like Terry, Godin, Nesta.

A destroyer to break up play and stop the opponent from shooting from the edge of the box. Like Makelele, Kante, Khedira.

One or two players who can find incisive forward passes and final balls. Like Ozil, KDB.

One fast direct forward who can get on the end of assists and finish. Like CR7, Mbappe, Son.

Preferably a target man to hold up the long ball and lay it off or play the speedster in. Like Giroud, Benzema, Kane.

Counter attacking isn't as simple as people think. It's very tricky to be a world class counter attacking side consistently. You need so many elements.

OR

Sign Prime Kaka and give him the ball for a one man counter attack. Kaka in his pomp was a one man counter attacking machine and didn't need any support to build, set up or finish counter attacks.

raskolnikov

The guy is a huge madrid groupie. He will do the pointing at the crest and sieg heil hala madrid salute at every turn while there even worse than the others since it became this cult like thing do constantly.

Home of Barca Fans