Kylian Mbappé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It could be a visual problem
But in general players height at this age isn't accurate, Denis,Deulofeu,MATS and Dongou (that guy was listed 7 or 8 cm wrong) was all listed wrong heights at younger age. Later confirmed their height when moved to other clubs amid passing medical.
I remember Neymar was listed 1,74 when joined us,and he was 1,75 when measured during medical though that is very small difference.

ter Stegen listed as 1.89m at Gladbach, but 1.87m at Barca.

Zincubus

Banned
. Mbappe was one of the best players in the CL last season as well...

Well I've watched him for an hour and if I was buying anyone based on tonight's game it would be Thomas Lemar !

That said , Mbappe will probably score 2 or 3 in the last 30 minutes ...

No matter , gonna give Sunderland v Derby a go ......

Thiago10

Well I've watched him for an hour and if I was buying anyone based on tonight's game it would be Thomas Lemar !

That said , Mbappe will probably score 2 or 3 in the last 30 minutes ...

No matter , gonna give Sunderland v Derby a go ......

Is Lemar capable of playing CM in a 433? If so, he could be an interesting option (but I personnally haven't seen enough of him to judge). Besides, if Coutinho will actually play LCM in our 433, I doubt we would get Lemar as well.

draconifire

Can't get the 180m price tag on him. 70-80m probably not this exuberant amount though. Maybe it's the start of the season and I haven't seen him much except the two games, but these are the games everyone has their eyes on.

RaidersGunz

He's ready now. Neymsr occupied the LW.. As does Mbappe. Great replacement.

One of Mbappe or Dembele has to be signed. Mbappe better fit for Barca due to goal scoring potential.

Home of Barca Fans