Kylian Mbappé

Albo

Was the invasion of Iraq hundreds of years ago? You know, the illegal war that was propogated by western lies, ultimately leading to the deaths of more than a million Iraqi citizens, the deplacement of 5 million more, and the collapse of country that ultimately lead to the rise of Isis?

Driven mostly by the USA. What is your point? Many European countries opposed it and this is even the reason why we have Freedom Fries. Or are you claiming that all Europeans must suffer from some kind of collective guilt of our ancestors and other countries we have nothing to do with? You do realize that Europeans aren't the only ones who pillaged, *****, plundered resources and used slavery?

Jair Ventura

Driven mostly by the USA. What is your point? Many European countries opposed it and this is even the reason why we have Freedom Fries. Or are you claiming that all Europeans must suffer from some kind of collective guilt of our ancestors and other countries we have nothing to do with? You do realize that Europeans aren't the only ones who pillaged, *****, plundered resources and used slavery?

My point is, Western nations have and continue to abuse human rights all over the globe at levels Qatar couldn't replicate even if they wanted to. Therefore the criticisms of their human rights record by citizens of western nations reveals a level of hypocrisy that is too ridiculous to be taken seriously.

can we stick to football now?

JamDav1982

Are you aware of the horrible crimes committed by Europeans in Africa and South America? The genocide, the ****, the slavery, the colonization, the plundering of resources?

Western countries built themselves into economic powers through violence and exploitation. Hearing football fans cry foul at Qatar for benefiting from cheap labor, the same labor often used to fuel western consumerism is the apex of hypocrisy. Honestly, I don't even take your criticisms seriously.

Bit rich going on about other countries and slavery when from Brazil.

FC433

yeah deleted my post, bad idea going into politics, the news is bad enough

Thank you. Very nice of you. We should never point our fingers because that is never going to end. Mbappe to PSG? I like that. I want him to go there rather than Madrid.

Slavery in particular is the first great multiracial enterprise.

Cheers to humanity !

On a more solemn note, people who use the innumerable horrors of the past to justify being desensitized to that of the present are monstrous, their arguments solely driven by bitterness and hate.

Kylian Mbappe is a good footballer though :thumbsup:

Last edited:

FC433

I don't think they'd pay the fee this summer, Perez seems a changed man. wouldn't suprise me if they went for Dybala next summer though

It is really amusing that Perez does not seem to like giving high wages. Di Maria left because of this the same for Ozil and now Mbappe.

khaled_a_d

It is really amusing that Perez does not seem to like giving high wages. Di Maria left because of this the same for Ozil and now Mbappe.

They have a good turnover policy tbh.
James was on the bench, they now get rid of him as he didn't want to continue like that. James out and Ceballos in, if Kovacic didn't make it to starting he will leave and someone else will come.
It is how they have deep squad, but it is a bit risky too tbh but so far good job

1993Kaan1993

James is very overrated player, while Ceballlos is a nice talent, who needs regular playing time to develop more and more. l'm sure Real will destroy him.

Kovacic, l don't think he will be close to Modric's level. Quality player but not top class player material.

blackrum

My point is, Western nations have and continue to abuse human rights all over the globe at levels Qatar couldn't replicate even if they wanted to. Therefore the criticisms of their human rights record by citizens of western nations reveals a level of hypocrisy that is too ridiculous to be taken seriously.

can we stick to football now?

Deducing moral acceptability of present injustices from past injustices = paralogism

Home of Barca Fans