Kylian Mbappé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some reports his entourage will talk to Man City too.

Would be the most hilarious thing ever. Real Madrid dreaming of uniting Haaland & Mbappe and then Man City doing it before them.

Will still go to RM though I bet so probably doing this to leverage them into giving them the 150m signing bonus they want :coffee:

NKMaribor

He doesn't need Madrid to win the BDor, if PSG gets to the Semi's in UCL and France wins European trophies or the WC, then he wins it. Madrid gets him closer to winning the CL though.

PSG lacks prestige of "legacy club". As such, it is a difference if you win it with RM or Barca for example.

As for transfer, until i see communicado official i don`t believe it. Dude and his entourage are to much of pesetero to leave tens of millions behind.

Crazy as it sounds, with Bellingham providing 20-30 goals per season and Endrick comming, RM can afford not to sign Mbappe.

Temptation

🚨🗣️ Arsène Wenger on Mbappe’s level at the very top due to the likely loss of speed:

“Kylian will always be able to play at a very, very high level for years to come. He not only has speed, great players like him adapt to their physical potential, it is also excellent intelligence.”

"When I saw him the first time in the first period, I said: 'It's Pele', He has a combination of pace, intelligence, relaxed attitude to deal with stress. You cannot give that to people."

"Like all great players, you get the impression that it's easy for him to play football, and that he decides when he will make a difference."

Mbappe’s career stats so far:
🏟️ Games: 429
🚀 Goals: 320
🎯 Assists: 153

Porque

Madrid saw Vitor Roque's masterclass at the weekend and knew they had to tie up Mbappe ASAP to try and compete with us :coffee:

KingLeo10

I think he squandered a lot of years. He could have been sitting on 1 CL already, if not more to add on his NT resume, which is already top 10 historically if not higher.

If he wins another WC and an Euro as main man he goes down as a top 10-15 player all time regardless

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
This is sad - they have Vini, Bellingham (and Rodrygo is ok) and soon Mbappe... we have Raphinha, Ferran and Lewanlolski (ok he scored a great goal now and has looked more ok last 2-3 matches) :lol: Our only hope is a 16-year old, the rest is fucking lol and now we don't even have an alright defense or a player for our most important position in a 4-3-3, a fucking defensive midfielder who can tie shit together - we are so fucking fucked.

Porque

I think he squandered a lot of years. He could have been sitting on 1 CL already, if not more to add on his NT resume, which is already top 10 historically if not higher.

If he wins another WC and an Euro as main man he goes down as a top 10-15 player all time regardless

Worked out perfectly for Madrid though in hindsight. Would they have managed to sign Bellingham and Mbappe last summer for example?

KingLeo10

Worked out perfectly for Madrid though in hindsight. Would they have managed to sign Bellingham and Mbappe last summer for example?
I don’t know, that could have been a problem. But if they’re able to afford him this summer after Jude last summer, I don’t think FFP or finances were too much of an issue to begin with?

Florentino is just a master businessman. He’s the only one who’s got a historical club competing toe to toe with oil sheiks in the market.

Barca, united, juve, pool, Bayern, Milan clubs have all been constrained - in our case, pretty much bankrupt

Home of Barca Fans