Kylian Mbappé

Raketa10

If Mbappe ends up in Madrid than Vini will have to play on the right side and I don't think that he will like that at all. Other solution is to play Mbappe as a 9 but he for sure also won't agree with that.

BJJ

Mbappe to Liverpool.

Delusion
😂. No way. Liverpool and Klopp would be the worse fit for Mbappe.

It's either Mbappe or Vinicius at Real Madrid. Madrid could easily sell Vinicius for a huge fee to offset the cost of Mbappe. Madrid would be the best for him.

El Gato

Villarato!
Me when Real Madrid end up with Bellingham, Mbappe, Davies and Hakimi in one transfer window whilst we sign Amrabat, Inigo, Neves and Foyth and struggle until August 31st to register them.

The funny part is we'd probably still lose the league

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This is all part of Florentino's plan. Once again he has demonstrated that he is the best in the business. Mbappe comes at zero cost (sign-on bonus not included) next summer. Hey, at least we can take some solace in the fact that Mbappe is coming to La Liga! :poop:

Where will Vinicius play? Right wing?

raskolnikov

This is all part of Florentino's plan. Once again he has demonstrated that he is the best in the business. Mbappe comes at zero cost (sign-on bonus not included) next summer. Hey, at least we can take some solace in the fact that Mbappe is coming to La Liga! :poop:

Where will Vinicius play? Right wing?
Maybe they will sell vini for a record fee and sign Haaland next season as well who probably also considers Madrid his dream club like every narcisistic young player nowadays.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Maybe they will sell vini for a record fee and sign Haaland next season as well who probably also considers Madrid his dream club like every narcisistic young player nowadays.

I don't think they will sell him, perhaps they will do something creative to come up with a formation that will accommodate both.

Naturally younger kids like Madrid because all they see is "whhooow, they have 14 CL trophies, more than anybody else!!"..

Home of Barca Fans