Kylian Mbappé

FinBarcelonafan

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1611059958254080020/photo/1

lol

FluCYi2XkAA-xbt

New power couple. Cute.

slicknick

I wonder if Mbappe and Hakimi have ***** some young girls? First drugged them, then *****.

Honestly, what the hell is wrong with these forums,? Way too many sh*tposters, that the quality of the yesteryears have vanished completely? Low quality content, open profanity, racism?. What has become of this place????

I truly miss the forums that I first followed since 2005/2006, then signed up circa 2011/12

As the mods are clearly not taking any action either, perhaps it is best that I step out

This is my last post, as I have given up any hope of the forum/moderation improving.

Good bye everyone, it was good while it lasted

Last edited:

Messigician

Honestly, what the hell is wrong with these forums,? Way too many sh*tposters, that the quality of the yesteryears have vanished completely? Low quality content, open profanity, racism?. What has become of this place????

I truly miss the forums that I first followed since 2005/2006, then signed up circa 2011/12

As the mods are clearly not taking any action either, perhaps it is best that I step out

This is my last post, as I have given up any hope of the forum/moderation improving.

This isn't an airport no need to announce your departure

FinBarcelonafan

Just put people to ignore.

JohnN

What is quality of a forum really? Having only soft opinions not hurting anyone's feelings? It's closer to the real world as it is, and no need to use ignore lists or anything. If You don't agree with someone or find his opinions racist/bigoted, just don't bother reading if you can't stomach it. But people like that exist. Ignoring them won't stop them. Responding or having a conversation might change something, probably not. Seeing different takes than those of our worldview is positive, even if we find them stupid or whatever. Bailing out because Blackened posts stupid shit is not a good response though.

vuji_31

To bad PSG still have idiot Neymar, Messi Mbappe combo could win Champions league easy with any decent system and coach.
Problem is manager who is not known as top coach, some random names in midfield like Vitniha, who would be rotting even in our midfield, Ramos who is questionable, aslo Marqinhos known as Flopinho in big games.

But these two could do miracles together, especially without Brazilian clown, instead of Neymar imagine someone like Mane before year or two that would be great fit.

Goat123123

PSG have a lot of great players, but will the composition of the team be enough to win CL? One could have a full team of stars, but that does not mean they will win.

FinBarcelonafan

Joke of a club. They made Mbappe captain and their captain Kimbembe didn't even know about it.

https://twitter.com/kimpembe_3/status/1618006572512448512?t=MEN7oEgt5-gmGJNFE5IKrA&s=19

Kimpemb? (PSG) on Instagram "I have not been made aware that Kylian Mbappe is becoming vice-captain, that said I will always respect the club's decisions" Galtier announced in a press conference that Mbapp? becomes the vice-captain.

Clown club.

I don't think it's good idea to give everything to Mbappe.. This will backfire badly imo. he will be a selfish brick.

Just shows how much PSG and their owners respect the players. Zero. They are like racing horses and when you are done, time for glue factory. They seriously don't give a fuck about respect. Silva said same thing when he left..

Last edited:

slicknick

Joke of a club. They made Mbappe captain and their captain Kimbembe didn't even know about it.

https://twitter.com/kimpembe_3/status/1618006572512448512?t=MEN7oEgt5-gmGJNFE5IKrA&s=19

Kimpemb? (PSG) on Instagram "I have not been made aware that Kylian Mbappe is becoming vice-captain, that said I will always respect the club's decisions" Galtier announced in a press conference that Mbapp? becomes the vice-captain.

Clown club.

I don't think it's good idea to give everything to Mbappe.. This will backfire badly imo. he will be a selfish brick.

Just shows how much PSG and their owners respect the players. Zero. They are like racing horses and when you are done, time for glue factory. They seriously don't give a fuck about respect. Silva said same thing when he left..

Galtier came out yesterday, saying he misspoke, and said that Mbappe will be "one of the vice-captains", along with Kimpembe and Ramos (though all this after causing a complete shitstorm)

[tw]1618297060863922176[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans