Kylian Mbappé

BarcaOG

Banned
hes super arrogant, holding a club (psg) ransom to his every whim. thats 0 humility for a player that has done nothing for the club. at least they gave messi the keys to barca after he had won like 8 leagues and 4 CLs.

and it really annoys me that ppl casually compare him to cr and messi. he is simply not in their league. its preposterous

SmilerBam

hes super arrogant, holding a club (psg) ransom to his every whim. thats 0 humility for a player that has done nothing for the club. at least they gave messi the keys to barca after he had won like 8 leagues and 4 CLs.

and it really annoys me that ppl casually compare him to cr and messi. he is simply not in their league. its preposterous

Finally, something we agree on.

CatalinR10

what a diver

Imagine diving like that for a penaldo then celebrating like that vs fucking Strasbourg throwing your shirt off , LMAO

Goal should have been given to Marquinhos for his redemption arc.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Penalty merchant. Haaland is my boy. Dominating the toughest league in the world while this guy took the money, not the challenge. Coward.

malvolio

I liked Mbappe more when he started, but now he is turning into a bit of a cunt. Haaland, while not as talented, seems like a much more down to earth guy and acts normally.

raskolnikov

Its the media's fault. Its all so extremely clickbait orientated nowadays that they want to put big names in the headline.
So its probably " Mbappe wins match for 10 at psg at the last second while Neymar dives disgracefully"
Or something like that.

They basically give him full glory despite how he played. Was the same with cr7 at Madrid and why goalscorers are so overrated and pushed into the goat debate.

Im telling you, if it was like this 20 years ago media would have made Pipo Inzaghi look like Cruijff.

ajnotkeith

Haaland is about to obliterate all Prem scoring records hardly scoring any penalties.

Mbappe chose to stay full-time as a farmer.

Haaland is that guy.

Temptation

Ofcourse he isn't rated on this Forum. :lol:

If only his name was Kyliano Moreno or something. :lol:

What a player! Haaland doesn't come close.

Home of Barca Fans