Kylian Mbappé

Birdy

Liverpool need a squad overhaul, and FSG aren’t too generous with the chequebook. Would be extremely surprised if that happened.

Even before the question of wages comes into play,
Klopp will never take an already spoiled 23 yr old who thinks the universe revolves around him.
No chance

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If not Liverpool and Madrid (which still has the biggest chance in my opinion, PSG won't say no to money), not many other options:

Us: No wage room
United: He won't want to go there
Bayern: Wouldn't spend that big
Juventus and other Italian clubs: Nah

Perhaps Chelsea or even Newcastle?

In the end if they manage to get a huge chunk of money from Madrid for him, it is OK.

Birdy

If not Liverpool and Madrid (which still has the biggest chance in my opinion, PSG won't say no to money), not many other options:

Us: No wage room
United: He won't want to go there
Bayern: Wouldn't spend that big
Juventus and other Italian clubs: Nah

Perhaps Chelsea or even Newcastle?

In the end if they manage to get a huge chunk of money from Madrid for him, it is OK.

He will stay at PSG until at least 2024

He is a spoiled kid with infatuated ego.
After he realizes there is no ready option for him, he would come down to his senses, and compromise to stay there until he can get transferred to RM.

FinBarcelonafan

Btw, is he going to payback his signing bonus he got from PSG? The guy wants all the money in the world and then leaves after few months. What a guy.. worse than Neymar.

Kid wanted it all and is now stuck in a golden cage.

Tackle

Probably feeling some sort of existential dread as he sees Haaland's star overtaking him as he obliterates the Prem while being 1.5 years younger. Meanwhile he is stuck being 3rd wheel in France this season behind Ney and Leo. No amount of oil money can fill that void for him.

FinBarcelonafan

Probably feeling some sort of existential dread as he sees Haaland's star overtaking him as he obliterates the Prem while being 1.5 years younger. Meanwhile he is stuck being 3rd wheel in France this season behind Ney and Leo. No amount of oil money can fill that void for him.

He wants it all. The money and fame.

He knew he messed up. It's like Neymar story again and he knows it.. He sees his career going down to toilet.

El Gato

Villarato!
Where can he go if not Madrid? I doubt they're out of the question though.

Kylian Mbapp? wants to leave PSG but his next destination will not be Real Madrid. (@MarioCortegana)

It is very overblown. I bet he's just a bit miffed Haaland is on form while France were on shit form and media are inventing stuff around it.

That said considering his contract is 2+1, it'd not surprise me for the saga to make a nauseating return in January for summer 2023 which could be the last time PSG receives any money for him given he could very well refuse to extend beyond 2024 and leave for free.

Andresito

Staff member
Don't think any coach will say no to Mbappe.

Won't be a Liverpool esque signing at all. But with Salah's decline, now with Diaz' injury and Liverpool's general worries, they should consider breaking the bank for him. I mean they surely could, no? Just that they probably won't.

City with the obvious star clash, but why wouldn't they be interested as well?

FinBarcelonafan

Won't be a Liverpool esque signing at all. But with Salah's decline, now with Diaz' injury and Liverpool's general worries, they should consider breaking the bank for him. I mean they surely could, no? Just that they probably won't.

Any top team will want to sign him basically, now that he is available.

El Gato

Villarato!

Not under Klopp. He doesn't believe in paying big bucks for unhinged ego and additional family nonsense, think he even said as much a few times. Under a different manager sure.

City.. eeh

Home of Barca Fans