Kylian Mbappé

CatalinR10

Great goals but really egotistical player.

Should have passed to Neymar and the game would have been over right there.

Givenchy

It's a shame this guy has an ego the size of a planet. PSG, Qatar and French media have created a monster at such a young age, a monster in more ways than just a ridiculously talented footballer. A few more years of this and no manager is going to ever have any authority over this guy and for that reason, I'd prefer Haaland..

KingLeo10

It's a shame this guy has an ego the size of a planet. PSG, Qatar and French media have created a monster at such a young age, a monster in more ways than just a ridiculously talented footballer. A few more years of this and no manager is going to ever have any authority over this guy and for that reason, I'd prefer Haaland..

He actually hasn't accomplished all time great level stuff either. He's almost 24. By his age, Messi had 2 Ballon D'Ors and 2 CLs, en route to winning a 3rd. And had settled into scoring 50 goals a season in a top league. He has done well in the WC (albeit with a dominant team) but often in CL, he's been a disappointment (RM 17-18 tie, United 18-19 tie, Bayern final, City 20/21 etc.).

serghei

True, and for Barca it's ideal.

Jair Ventura

Its a pity he decided to stay at psg. I think ney and messi will leave psg next season and then he can destroy alone the great ligue1.

How will Neymar leave? You guys post a lot of wishful thinking here, so I?m curious how you came to this determination given he has three years remaining in his contract.

Home of Barca Fans