Kylian Mbappé

El Gato

Villarato!
Marca have been selling Madridistas the dream Sport and Mundo Deportivo kept selling us the last two years about Messi, Griezmann, Neymar and Lautaro all being able to play together. The dream part regarding us is questionable though.

Never say never, but right now I would bet on Mbappe staying and Haaland going to Man Utd unless they crash and burn which forces Ole's exit.

What's it got to do with Marca? It's perfectly plausible and ground been laid with many contracts winding down. Only question is personality judgement whether both players would rather play together, apart or against one another. Which none of us know.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What's it got to do with Marca? It's perfectly plausible and ground been laid with many contracts winding down. Only question is personality judgement whether both players would rather play together, apart or against one another. Which none of us know.

Seriously though, Raiola met with pretty much every top team with Alfie Haaland. You guys have your own issues you need to sort out.

Mbappe I think is realistic. Haaland as well? No chance IMO.

You guys really gonna throw 60-80m gross per year for each of them?

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Real Madrid is Real Madrid, they won't get banished by La Liga or UEFA over the ESL.

Next summer is the perfect time for Mbappe to go there and establish himself, when their biggest star is Benzema (no offense, I actually like the guy).

El Gato

Villarato!
- Mbappe tells Nasser he'll take another year here without renewal
- come January he signs with RM with a big FU to Nasser on social media
- Nasser tells Poch to drop him for rest of the season, Poch refuses, gets sacked
- Zidane comes in, PSG win CL
- Mbappe leaves to RM and signs along with Pochettino
- Messi feels sad with kids wanting to go back Spain, decides to take them back to dad's in Argentina
- with goal accomplished players are all trying to leave and go Prem or Spain
- Nasser in the mud

Heard it here first lads!

Last edited:

Raketa10

Messi could do one last service to the club and combine with Neymar to convince Mbappe to choose Barca

Mbappe is a spoiled brat that could easily end up like Neymar did. We don't need another diva who will crate problems every single season. I would prefer if we could sign Haaland next summer and this French troublemaker.

FinBarcelonafan

- Mbappe tells Nasser he'll take another year here without renewal
- come January he signs with RM with a big FU to Nasser on social media
- Nasser tells Poch to drop him for rest of the season, Poch refuses, gets sacked
- Zidane comes in, PSG win CL
- Mbappe leaves to RM and signs along with Pochettino
- Messi feels sad with kids wanting to go back Spain, decides to take them back to dad's in Argentina
- with goal accomplished players are all trying to leave and go Prem or Spain
- Nasser in the mud

Heard it here first lads!

This would be gold

Blackened

In terms of pace, how would you guys rank these players in their prime: CR7, Thierry Henry, Arjen Robben, Mbappe? From slowest to fastest?

JohnN

In terms of pace, how would you guys rank these players in their prime: CR7, Thierry Henry, Arjen Robben, Mbappe? From slowest to fastest?

I think from fastest to slowest:
Mbappe, Cr7, robben, Henry. But that's just from what I remember. I am sure they have measured their performance at some point but I am not aware of any sources.

Home of Barca Fans