Kylian Mbappé

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think Neymar will convince Mbappe to stay and give it a last try to win the CL. What should he do in Madrid ? They dont look like they will winning Cl in next 2-3 years.

Mbappe is the superstar of his own generation, the coming of age star, he will not want to live under anybody's shadow for much longer. He is set to leave, just a matter of whether it is 2021 or 2022.

If somehow Messi ends up joining PSG next summer and manage to hold onto both Mbappe and Neymar, Mbappe can still try to go for a CL championship in his last season with PSG, together with Messi and Neymar. MMN here we go!

Jadentheman

Mbappe is the superstar of his own generation, the coming of age star, he will not want to live under anybody's shadow for much longer. He is set to leave, just a matter of whether it is 2021 or 2022.

If somehow Messi ends up joining PSG next summer and manage to hold onto both Mbappe and Neymar, Mbappe can still try to go for a CL championship in his last season with PSG, together with Messi and Neymar. MMN here we go!

M N' M :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

That's right! PSG will be the favorite club for kids of many generations to come!

M-M-Character-Case-units_1.jpg

Last edited:

Morten

Honestly, Messi and Neymar playing together now would be a tactical mess.
Yes, there would be some great individual moments, but they both basically play the same way now.
So, PSG would play with two CAMs.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Honestly, Messi and Neymar playing together now would be a tactical mess.
Yes, there would be some great individual moments, but they both basically play the same way now.
So, PSG would play with two CAMs.

Even the individual moments will be much worse than 2015-2017 as both have declined a lot. PSG would destroy himself with the Messi transfer, lets see.

khaled_a_d

Superstars also want to play with other superstars.
Mpabbe will have a choice between joining Hazard & Vinicious or playing with Messi (old version) and Neymar.

Honestly, if leaves PSG I think it will be more of going to a bigger league and club, rather than squad or teaming up with stars.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Superstars also want to play with other superstars.
Mpabbe will have a choice between joining Hazard & Vinicious or playing with Messi (old version) and Neymar.

Honestly, if leaves PSG I think it will be more of going to a bigger league and club, rather than squad or teaming up with stars.

Sure, he wants to go to a bigger league for sure but my point was no matter where he is going I think he wants to the undisputed No.1. Hence Messi going to PSG will not convince him to renew with them, even though Messi doesn't have many years left.

serghei

Btw, this guy's IQ is pretty low lol.

Moaning and yelling racism after a guy called a black guy black from a distance, to point him out in an all-white crowd all dressed the same. Compare this reaction, with Dani Alves picking up a banana and eating it after a clear racial incident vs Villareal, not some language mix up like this one.

A huge difference in brains and intelligence, not only on the field but also in life in general.

Quite a dislikable person. Both him and Neymar.

Give me Haaland please.

olivis

Btw, this guy's IQ is pretty low lol.

Moaning and yelling racism after a guy called a black guy black from a distance, to point him out in an all-white crowd all dressed the same. Compare this reaction, with Dani Alves picking up a banana and eating it after a clear racial incident vs Villareal, not some language mix up like this one.

A huge difference in brains and intelligence, not only on the field but also in life in general.

Quite a dislikable person. Both him and Neymar.

Give me Haaland please.

It's one of my biggest disappointments growing up, to realize all those football hero's of mine growing up are actually a bunch of low IQ people who happen to be skillful with a ball.

How many truly smart top footballers have there been?

Xavi? Lahm?

JerseyAddict

That's right! PSG will be the favorite club for kids of many generations to come!

M-M-Character-Case-units_1.jpg

Bwahaahahahahhaha
You made my day

Kids even now talk about PSG like it issome GREAT club. Because they have NeyNey and Mbappe.

Imagine CR7 or Messi joining them.

Every 6y old would cheer for greatest club on the planet. Club of light and superheroes...

That PSG makes me womit.
I repsected them when there was RAI and I liked them a lot with Weah...

But this. It is like assembling Pokemon's.
You gotta have the alllll

serghei

It's one of my biggest disappointments growing up, to realize all those football hero's of mine growing up are actually a bunch of low IQ people who happen to be skillful with a ball.

Xavi? Lahm?

Nah, most are focused on their profession, so you don't know how smart they are because they don't comment on much outside the game, they know kicking a ball doesn't make them role models. But some of these "superstars", boy they can't shut up, they yack about anything trying to be relevant on a "human" level. They have "opinions" about anything. They wanna be "role models".

And those are the ones that can't shut up. When somebody talks a lot and takes initiative a lot, you quickly find out if they are smart or dumb. Neymar, Mbappe, on the dumb side no question.

We need Ricky Gervais or Sacha Baron Cohen to the Ballon d'Or or some UEFA event just to take the piss out of these "activists" with 500.000 euros diamond-encrusted Richard Mille watches on their wrists. :lol:

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Xavi? Lahm?

Well, slaven Bilic and Zvonimir Boban have college degrees. 1st is a Lawyer and 2nd Historian. Or at least they have papers ;)

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Nah, most are focused on their profession, so you don't know how smart they are because they don't comment on much outside the game, they know kicking a ball doesn't make them role models. But some of these "superstars", boy they can't shut up, they yack about anything trying to be relevant on a "human" level. They have "opinions" about anything. They wanna be "role models".

And those are the ones that can't shut up. When somebody talks a lot and takes initiative a lot, you quickly find out if they are smart or dumb. Neymar, Mbappe, on the dumb side no question.

We need Ricky Gervais or Sacha Baron Cohen to the Ballon d'Or or some UEFA event just to take the piss out of these "activists" with 500.000 euros diamond-encrusted Richard Mille watches on their wrists. :lol:

You hold them in much higher regard than they deserve, generally speaking they a bunch of dumb cunts (to put it bluntly).

Home of Barca Fans