Kylian Mbappé

Jombi

there is no way he would choose us over real,his idol is ronaldo,he said several times he would love to play one day for them and in the end their coach is zidane who could convince him alone by himself to sign for them
mbappe to real is most obvious transfer to happen in the future

those type of statements have been said by many players in the past and you are putting too much emphasis on them.

JamDav1982

Isco and Modric were Barca fans.

Heck even Zidane was a Barca fan :lol:

That is true but Barca were not in for any of them when they made their moves to Real.

If they had a straight choice of the two and same financial offer etc it would be more relevant.

Think in any battle Real are his preferred club and offer more money.

khaled_a_d

That is true but Barca were not in for any of them when they made their moves to Real.

If they had a straight choice of the two and same financial offer etc it would be more relevant.

Think in any battle Real are his preferred club and offer more money.

Not sure about better money, we will get zillions from Neymar deal; while cutting of his wages and open a starting spot and probably will be able to get the deal done with Monaco since we will be in panic mode.
We will make more sense in almost every aspect from a professional level.

JamDav1982

Not sure about better money, we will get zillions from Neymar deal; while cutting of his wages and open a starting spot and probably will be able to get the deal done with Monaco since we will be in panic mode.
We will make more sense in almost every aspect from a professional level.

If Real are paying 150m odd then he is going to be a starter. At CF which is probably more attractive.

Real will offer as much if not more money I think and the examples of Barca fans signing for Real are not really comparible to this situation.

khaled_a_d

If Real are paying 150m odd then he is going to be a starter. At CF which is probably more attractive.

Real will offer as much if not more money I think and the examples of Barca fans signing for Real are not really comparible to this situation.

Every situation is its own, but I don't think player being a fan of certain club -specially unconfirmed loyalty- will play such huge role. And I disagree they are a better situation for him tbh. They aren't selling one of Benzema and Cr7 and he will be counting on his price tag to be starter. So I kind feel that we are in better position to finish the deal IF we are really after him

George_Costanza

Every situation is its own, but I don't think player being a fan of certain club -specially unconfirmed loyalty- will play such huge role. And I disagree they are a better situation for him tbh. They aren't selling one of Benzema and Cr7 and he will be counting on his price tag to be starter. So I kind feel that we are in better position to finish the deal IF we are really after him

The issue is Barca board aren't looking for the best, they are going after Coutinho who is good but at the same level or "potential" level as Mbappe. They just want another Brazilian to replace a Brazilian.

Zincubus

Banned

I reckon if anything it will be Benzema who gets moved on as Cronaldo wants to play CF so there's less running and tracking back ...

Messi983

I reckon if anything it will be Benzema who gets moved on as Cronaldo wants to play CF so there's less running and tracking back ...

Benzema will sign a new contract with RM before the start of the season so he's not going anywhere.

raki

I consider him a prodigy. 18y and to do what he did in CL and French League is not a fluke. Scoring, creating chances, making plays, speed and a killer instinct. Frighning player.
Since that barzilian traitor is gone i would sign Mbappe for 160M. He has 15 years at a top10 WC player.

Would sign Dembelé as well.

raki

Never saw such a player at this age. Not even Messi. Of course he will not be better than Messi but he will be a top5 WC player in 1/2 years if not sooner. He´s a phenom.

MessiTHEgoat

Never saw such a player at this age. Not even Messi. Of course he will not be better than Messi but he will be a top5 WC player in 1/2 years if not sooner. He´s a phenom.

what? messi at that age made juventus and chelsea his b****es, i think you are overatting him too much, benzema was the top scorer of frensh league twice in such a young age. and he's top10 ucl top scorer. yet he's nowhere near top 20 players in the world.

anyway monaco vs psg is today, and we'll see what he's capable of.

hulinat

Ronaldo scored 40+ goals a season in his age. Martial is similiar to Mbabbe and its not like hes gping to win a Ballon dor anytime soon

Home of Barca Fans