Kylian Mbappé

Pericles

He's a very early player. But in fact, we have no certainty on its real margin of progress. Many people in France seem to have acquired that he would have a lot of ballon d'or and he would quickly be the best player in the world. As a supporter of PSG, I think it's wrong. He's a very good player, who has stats, but in the content, he doesn't demonstrate such status. The price of his transfer and the collective victory of France in World Cup have given a supposed dimension that is not the real dimension of the player. I say it all the more since I watched 100% of PSG games this season. Stats, but in the content, very weak. He can be good as very bad. He wants to play at the top of the attack but has no headplay, for example. His IQ football doesn't seem to be very high either, he makes a lot of bad decisions. Technically he is often very clumsy and makes incomprehensible gestures. In terms of finish, it's very doubtful too. He's a very opportunistic player, and it can be seen on his stats. But apart from that, the content of his matches is not at the level of status that is claimed.

One last point that does not work in his favor is his behavior. He started his season by taking a red card, and finished it by still taking a red card. Lots of frustration gestures and very negative body language during games.

Jair Ventura

He's a very early player. But in fact, we have no certainty on its real margin of progress. Many people in France seem to have acquired that he would have a lot of ballon d'or and he would quickly be the best player in the world. As a supporter of PSG, I think it's wrong. He's a very good player, who has stats, but in the content, he doesn't demonstrate such status. The price of his transfer and the collective victory of France in World Cup have given a supposed dimension that is not the real dimension of the player. I say it all the more since I watched 100% of PSG games this season. Stats, but in the content, very weak. He can be good as very bad. He wants to play at the top of the attack but has no headplay, for example. His IQ football doesn't seem to be very high either, he makes a lot of bad decisions. Technically he is often very clumsy and makes incomprehensible gestures. In terms of finish, it's very doubtful too. He's a very opportunistic player, and it can be seen on his stats. But apart from that, the content of his matches is not at the level of status that is claimed.

One last point that does not work in his favor is his behavior. He started his season by taking a red card, and finished it by still taking a red card. Lots of frustration gestures and very negative body language during games.

You guys have to stop with this silliness. It’s embarrassing.

ASordidGod

I totally agree! During the world cup he played against terrible defenders and goal keepers too. That's why he could score those goals. Let's not forget the UCL too.
Terrible terrible low quality opposition.

Truthfully I can only remember his goal in the final, which was a goalkeeper mistake. In any case my argument isn't that the opposition was poor merely that playing for the best teams, and I include France in that, you're going to get more chances, and thus score more goals. For example Suarez? Would you call him a good finisher? Because I sure as hell wouldn't.

Truthfully I can only remember his goal in the final, which was a goalkeeper mistake. In any case my argument isn't that the opposition was poor merely that playing for the best teams, and I include France in that, you're going to get more chances, and thus score more goals. For example Suarez? Would you call him a good finisher? Because I sure as hell wouldn't.

It's true he needs to work on his finishing, but his stats are still impressive because he is so damn quick he ends up getting so many chances per game. You could also argue the same with R9, he wasn't amazing at finishing, his dribbling and pace were so good he never needed to be. Not that I think Kylian will ever be as good as R9.

Newcomer

Have to wait for the full interview this tuesday

Big words with no meaning. He would loose his job if his shinny toys would leave.

Well, it depends if the owner has decided to sell some of them. Leonardo has the sporting power now. Maybe he will want to change some things. No one knows.

Newcomer

Seems more like targeted at Neymar AND every one else.

Bit like saying they will stop being so nice with players but will ask for more.

Home of Barca Fans