Kylian Mbappé

Taken from the shrine of independent sports journalism, Marca:lol:

Indeed, that's not his agent at all, he's an advisor to Rudi Garcia and Gameiro. This is made clear in the original article, which questions several experts on Mbappe's possible price.

Marca and the others lied on purpose to get clicks.

slicknick

I think Mbappe is still represented by his relatives.

I know, I was just being sarcastic....To be honest, he will need an agent sooner or later, but at this point, perhaps it is for the best that both he and his family are keeping this amateur attitude towards the game, that's really relieving to see

Windhook

I know, I was just being sarcastic....To be honest, he will need an agent sooner or later, but at this point, perhaps it is for the best that both he and his family are keeping this amateur attitude towards the game, that's really relieving to see

It's a good thing if he feels like spending the majority of his career at Monaco (you know, the Messi scenario), but as soon as the big club offers come along he'll need some outside consultation from the big fishes and... here we go.:argue:

slicknick

So, an Italian journo reporting that Monaco have rejected an 85 million EUR offer from Man Utd, they want something in the neighborhood of 130 million EUR (?)
Not only does it sound like complete and utter horses**t, it doesn't look like coincidence that such unsettling news surface the night before they play Juventus
[tw]859515299204411392[/tw]

Yannik

So, an Italian journo reporting that Monaco have rejected an 85 million EUR offer from Man Utd, they want something in the neighborhood of 130 million EUR (?)
Not only does it sound like complete and utter horses**t, it doesn't look like coincidence that such unsettling news surface the night before they play Juventus

I mean United is linked 24/7 with anyone at any given night of the year, so it's not exactly surprising.

Yannik

Was contained by the mighty Juve defence, along with all his teammates, even though he was one of the few that at least teied to make something happen (unlike Falcao, Bernardo Silva, Lemar or Bakayoko)....here is an article comparing his performance head-to-head with that of Dybala
http://sport360.com/article/footbal...-kylian-mbappe-and-paulo-dybala-locked-horns/

interesting that this page rated Dybalas performance so much, I thought he was rather invisible for the most part of the game for someone who won it. Saw more from Mbappé actually even though he was on the loosing side.

Mbappe was pretty much the best forward in the game despite Higuain's brace, it's Monaco's AMs who have both had a bad game. These two stretched to the limit physically.

slicknick

Arsene with his annual "I nearly signed him" crap.

But he signed Chamakh, Gervinho, and Sanogo instead

[tw]860212822319517696[/tw]

Coming up next: "We 'nearly' dominated Champions League for 10 seasons in a row" - Arsene Wenger

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans