Kurt Zouma

Howes

It will be tomorrow. Maybe 2 players insted of 1 for 55M euros.

Be Surprised if they seal the deal before tomorrows deadline but apparently Porto need the money and want to sell Mangala and Fernando for something like €46m

xxxxxx

So Chelsea just like buying these future world class players so they can loan them out year after year?

Wouldn't surprise me if Chelsea go for another CB in the summer, which is pretty stupid when they can blend Zouma in.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It depends on our plans, which I am not entirely sure of. But anyway, we have Kalas, Terry and Cahill, then Ivanovic who can also play as a CB. We then have Filipe Luis potentially coming in for LB, and also have van Aanholt that we can recall there which should lead to Dave finally playing as a RB, since IMO he's better there than Iva. So really, we have all spots covered pretty well, if Zouma is there he'd get less games. I feel a loan would be a decent idea, though personally I'd loan him to a mid table EPL club.

H

Haruko The Goon

So Chelsea just like buying these future world class players so they can loan them out year after year?

Wouldn't surprise me if Chelsea go for another CB in the summer, which is pretty stupid when they can blend Zouma in.

It's not a bad idea though.

Lukaku and Courtois have worked wonders. Much better than Zouma goes on loan and plays 40 games per season, rather than join the Chelsea squad and feature 10 times.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's getting better and better. He's won the trust of Mourinho as he's played in all our biggest matches recently and hasn't let us down. Bradford City was a combined horror performance, but other than that he's been great for us. MoM against City and very good against Liverpool as well. He needs to start in Paris next week and any game where the opposition has a pacey striker. I can see him keeping the HarryKane effect smaller in the League Cup final than what we're used to seeing lately.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He's getting better and better. He's won the trust of Mourinho as he's played in all our biggest matches recently and hasn't let us down. Bradford City was a combined horror performance, but other than that he's been great for us. MoM against City and very good against Liverpool as well. He needs to start in Paris next week and any game where the opposition has a pacey striker. I can see him keeping the HarryKane effect smaller in the League Cup final than what we're used to seeing lately.

The HarryKane Hurricane will make Zouma zoom away through the air. :mou:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Another good performance by him, Fellaini was nowhere. He'll definitely start against Arsenal this weekend.

K

kingleo1

Another good performance by him, Fellaini was nowhere. He'll definitely start against Arsenal this weekend.

i dont know, i think he only started to deal wit Fellaini i think they will start like this,

Mikel - Matic
Ramires - Cesc - Hazard

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Doubt he'll ever be loaned again unless he doesn't progress at all over the next season or two. Cahill is 30 this year, while Terry will be 35. CB backup Ivanovic is also 31, so other than Zouma all our current squad CBs are old.

Home of Barca Fans